ARCA on NBC

i await w/ baited rw breath ! tha d...head !

good race............good thing bout bein old andy......i never looked up who won ! ha!

I knew he won when the race was run. Still, I enjoyed it. Frank Kimmel is the man, and a very nice guy.

Well done, NBC Sports Network. Also love hearing that epic IndyCar theme - hope they use it for NASCAR.

yeah............that epic indy theme sent a chris matthews trickle up my leg too. ??? ha!

Yeah I missed the screaming music and the flying cars myself, and the commercials. What a lovely piece about Mika Duno..while showing her rounded on all corners piece of junk after she caused the caution. :sarcasm:

Yeah I missed the screaming music and the flying cars myself, and the commercials. What a lovely piece about Mika Duno..while showing her rounded on all corners piece of junk after she caused the caution. :sarcasm:[/quote

po thang.......did i hear it right? only 6 laps down too ! ha!

good td motocross coverage now too.

maybe they'll hire dave despain ?

Why can't any NASCAR broadcasters have in-car cameras as good as the one in Kimmel's...

8/2/13--- Arca/Remax@-Pocono Friday 4:00 CST on SPEED
Re-Broadcast @ 9:30 P.M. CST SPEED

Remember, ARCA Racing - Thursday, 11pm on NBC Sports Network from Berlin Raceway in Marne, MI. Two hour telecast. I won't post spoilers.

This what you are talking about?
Saturday’s Primera Plastics 200 will air NBC Sports Network at 11 p.m. ET Thursday, Aug. 15.

you guys don't go to the website if you don't want to know who won..like a certain dumb aeyes just did.

bet i'm tha only one watchin....besides andy.

also bet they told lajoie......no mo wallet/scent jokes tonite ! ha!

hope nbcsn continues this !

Back
Top Bottom