ASCOC 2022

If Dietrich could ever start up front he'd have more then the 3 wins he has this year.

Great race at Port Royal tonight, Macri gets back to winning after a great back and forth duel with Logan Wagner

That was an incredible race, and they raced each other hard but with respect. If you have Flo and missed that, go catch the replay.

Wild finish at Sharon with Brent Marks taking the lead from George Hobaugh with three laps to go, and then Cap Henry stealing the win from Marks in the final corner after Marks got stuck behind lapped traffic. Great stuff.

Waynesfield canceled for tonight...so I thought I would stay here and watch the Cup race...geesh.

Justin Peck won last night, and tonight Hunter Schuerenberg won with Peck in second. Peck is starting to look like more of a legit rival for Courtney for the title.

Justin Peck won last night, and tonight Hunter Schuerenberg won with Peck in second. Peck is starting to look like more of a legit rival for Courtney for the title.
He's stepped it up this year for sure. I said if he can get the nights he gets himself in trouble he can be really good

Anthony Macri wins an absolute thriller over Lance Dewease at Port Royal, with Danny Dietrich in third. Posse sweeps the podium.

Macri wins again tonight at Port Royal for $29,000, Brent Marks second and Jeff Halligan third.

Zeb Wise wins at Attica after a thrilling mid-race back and forth battle with Cory Eliason.

1. Zeb Wise
2. Corey Eliason
3. Hunter Schuerenberg
4. Justin Peck
5. Tyler Courtney

Very good race at Atomic until the track rubbered up and everyone started losing RR tires. Five or more cautions late for that, and then the officials had to just say we're going green / checkered instead of green / white / checkered to get it finished. Then Cole Duncan stole the victory from Travis Philo with a bold outside move in the final corner for a $15000 win.

Danny Dietrich wins the Ohio Speedweek opener at Attica, over Bill Balog, Justin Peck, and Cap Henry. Zeb Wise finishes fifth after starting 23rd.

Courtney was 15th, Peck is closing on him in the points race.

Danny Dietrich wins the Ohio Speedweek opener at Attica, over Bill Balog, Justin Peck, and Cap Henry. Zeb Wise finishes fifth after starting 23rd.

Courtney was 15th, Peck is closing on him in the points race.
Strong night for DD he has had speed the last couple weeks won at the Grove, Lincoln and 2nd at Path Valley

1655142916412.png

B Main up next. CBell on the pole ... Bowman starts 7th.

22 cars - 12 laps - 4 transfer.

Blew the track lighting breaker.

Again. Mercifully, the race had been red flagged for a crash.

Bummer for Bowman to miss the final transfer spot at the end of the B. He drove a good race, Greg Wilson is just a lot more experienced and wouldn't have been expected to be in the B anyway.

Give me more Georgia Henneberry as a pit reporter anywhere and everywhere.

Excellent race for the lead between Eliason and Peck, with Peck winning out after several exchanges.

So I'm not super familiar with the wing guys, but does Alex Bowman have a background in winged sprints, or is this a new thing for him? He's looked pretty decent from the little I've caught of him in the sprint car.

A Main getting set to roll off.

CBell on the pole.

Christopher Bell goes wire to wire.

Thank you, Rick Ferkel.

Awesome seeing C-Bell show us what he’s got. I don’t pay enough attention to the All Stars

Back
Top Bottom