Atlanta Motor Speedway 2022 update

Homestead in November with those sunsets and the atmosphere around the Championship race was amazing. Total loss to move the race away from that venue IMO.

homestead-miami-speedway-e1574899096659.jpg

Phoenix in the middle of the day as a championship race just flat out sucks, also IMO.
3C1E9ECF-6047-4327-A803-5191843508AE.jpeg

From my seats in 2019. A boring race but such a cool atmosphere.

Looks like they need another excavator or two, the bulldozer is getting way ahead of the pack. Either that or a competition caution to bunch up the field

The logistics must be staggering. That's a hell of a lot of asphalt to be carried away.
I suspect they will take part of the parking lot and move the equipment on site to produce the pavement and the old stuff will be a part of the new.

Reactions: sdj
I will say the more I think about it, the more the reconfiguration makes sense. Adds only 4° but that’s probably needed with the added grip of fresh pavement. Narrow it up a bit and you’ll have some damn good side by side racing. Should easily be able to top and bottom

Team Dozer is 8 seconds ahead of second place Excavator but the Excavator team has made some good changes and they are digging their way to the front.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
Dozer pitting under green

You realize it’s the same video every day right? I’m only asking because I don’t want you to feel you have to post it(so I’m not saying don’t post it, just making sure you know so you don’t waste your time, so not trying to be rude or anything so sorry if it came off that way)

You realize it’s the same video every day right? I’m only asking because I don’t want you to feel you have to post it(so I’m not saying don’t post it, just making sure you know so you don’t waste your time, so not trying to be rude or anything so sorry if it came off that way)
Tell ya what, you do you and I will do me. It isn't the same every day, it's live showing constantly different progress. Don't look at it if you have a problem.

Tell ya what, you do you and I will do me. It isn't the same every day, it's live showing constantly different progress. Don't look at it if you have a problem.
Uh. I wasn’t being mean about it? I was saying the LINK is the same every day anyway. Lol

Slow racing week.
And it's really starting to show. First week wasn't too bad, this week things are really slowing down around here. I appreciate folks trying to keep it going. Some good news, I got a new toy today. Details in Chit-Chat.

And it's really starting to show. First week wasn't too bad, this week things are really slowing down around here. I appreciate folks trying to keep it going. Some good news, I got a new toy today. Details in Chit-Chat.
appreciate the kudos, there are a few of us humping to find stuff for sure. This break sucks from any direction

Uh. I wasn’t being mean about it? I was saying the LINK is the same every day anyway. Lol
At the time I posted that there was a dozer getting serviced by a service truck. Knowing it is live, in a few minutes the scene would change but I thought the members that were here at that time could click on it and get a chuckle. I assumed everyody would know hours later it wouldn't be the same scene...my bad

At the time I posted that there was a dozer getting serviced by a service truck. Knowing it is live, in a few minutes the scene would change but I thought the members that were here at that time could click on it and get a chuckle. I assumed everyody would know hours later it wouldn't be the same scene...my bad
I think you misunderstanding me. I’m saying it’s the same link, like the video two post above works just like the one you posted. I never was trying to say it was a problem. I just didn’t know if you knew and thought they made a new one every day. I was trying to save you time. I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything.

I think you misunderstanding me. I’m saying it’s the same link, like the video two post above works just like the one you posted. I never was trying to say it was a problem. I just didn’t know if you knew and thought they made a new one every day. I was trying to save you time. I wasn’t trying to be mean or anything.
Bud respectfully so, you don't know how I do what I do. I would imagine everybody here that posts info off of the web has a different way of doing it. So far this has taken more time to explain than any post I could find and post. Not to be rude but again you do you and I'll do me.

Bud respectfully so, you don't know how I do what I do. I would imagine everybody here that posts info off of the web has a different way of doing it. So far this has taken more time to explain than any post I could find and post. Not to be rude but again you do you and I'll do me.
Errrrrr......Basically, you are telling him to stay out of your pit box.....Am I right?

Love,

Cowboy

Which is fine. I told you that to start with lol. I just was making SURE you knew. I didn’t care that you was. I wanted to be helpful is all. Sorry that you hate help.

What separates a want to be Motorsport reporter from a crazed conspiracy theorist fan? ...Nothing

What separates a want to be Motorsport reporter from a crazed conspiracy theorist fan? ...Nothing

Texts from who? That's like Bagley always bragging that he gets texts from "industry insiders." I don't mind Matt, but not sure what the point is here....

Back
Top Bottom