Atlanta Nationwide Thread

I Love it when they interview the crew chiefs at the end of the race...

"What did you do to improve your car"

Crew Chief: " Lie...lie....lie lie and ...lie"

Kez is Cookin....could be a race...he needs a caution with time to get 20 laps to chase.....might happen :pbjtime:

They asked Kasey what ultimately ended it for them tonight and he just said that he made too many mistakes. So they pulled to the garage because they were three laps down and gave up? Did something happen to the car?

They asked Kasey what ultimately ended it for them tonight and he just said that he made too many mistakes. So they pulled to the garage because they were three laps down and gave up? Did something happen to the car?
Well, that's precisely why there's no Cup Championship on Kasey's resume.

Guess who is top 10 :)

thumbnail.aspx

That's a questionable caution imo

Danica is improving on the ovals, tonight's average performance is a big step forward.

Awesome bull****

I'm confused at what's even going on here, Kevin mad at Brad, what was the part with Kyle about? I'm not sure what is even going on here lol.

So what was the part with Kyle about?

Anyway I like Kevin, I don't like Ricky but hey a Nationwide guy one so I'm happy here!

Hopefully, with that interview, Kevin can secure the Kleenex sponsorship for next year.

Now Bobby you know if Carl or Kyle gave an interview like that you'd be all for it lol, but I do agree he was kinda whining there but he could be right also Nascar does throw a caution when they want too throw one.

Now Bobby you know if Carl or Kyle gave an interview like that you'd be all for it lol, but I do agree he was kinda whining there but he could be right also Nascar does throw a caution when they want too throw one.

I'm sure it depends on what the case was. There have been times were Gordon threw a fit and my only response was for him to suck it up and get over it.

Um...it wasn't Carl or Kyle. It was whiney Kevin Harvick getting his ass handed to him on the restart. He better get used to it because he's going to be looking at the back of the Stenhouse #17 next year.

I'm sure it depends on what the case was. There have been times were Gordon threw a fit and my only response was for him to suck it up and get over it.

Well see Bobby defends Carl or Kyle pretty much no matter what they do so that's why I said that, I mean hell I agreed with him and he still didn't notice that part in my post did he? Nope

Um...it wasn't Carl or Kyle. It was whiney Kevin Harvick getting his ass handed to him on the restart. He better get used to it because he's going to be looking at the back of the Stenhouse #17 next year.

Now what about the part I said he was whining? or the part i said Nascar does throw a caution when they want too?

A Chevy was the class of the field, but the Ford got some much needed some help from a Dodge. That's why Kevin is crying.

Back
Top Bottom