Atlanta Nationwide Thread

I'm confused at what's even going on here, Kevin mad at Brad, what was the part with Kyle about? I'm not sure what is even going on here lol.
I think Happy was still ill because Kyle didn't move over and let him pass when the green flag fell.

nab-crying.jpg

I think Happy was still ill because Kyle didn't move over and let him pass when the green flag fell.

Hmm, who knows. I slept through the first half so I didn't see that. I wish we could have had an interview with Kyle to see what Harvick said. It didn't seem heated, but then again Kyle pretty much ignore everyone who tries talking to him through his window. Lol.

Hmm, who knows. I slept through the first half so I didn't see that. I wish we could have had an interview with Kyle to see what Harvick said. It didn't seem heated, but then again Kyle pretty much ignore everyone who tries talking to him through his window. Lol.

As he should. Let the guy get out of his car, take your helmets off and try to settle it like gentlemen. If that fails - have at it!

Was the Kesolowski water bottle deal a low class move...Was the NASCRAP reason for the late yellow an even BIGGER low class move...As a hardcore racing fan, sitting watching a race for 3 hours to witness how the end played out is BUSH LEAGUE.......WWF...

NO DOUBT in my mind that the #29 gets a pit road penalty tonight, for running his gums about the way NASCRAP polices these races............

Was the Kesolowski water bottle deal a low class move...Was the NASCRAP reason for the late yellow an even BIGGER low class move...As a hardcore racing fan, sitting watching a race for 3 hours to witness how the end played out is BUSH LEAGUE.......WWF...

NO DOUBT in my mind that the #29 gets a pit road penalty tonight, for running his gums about the way NASCRAP polices these races............

Paging the black helicopters.

While I don't believe Brad created the late caution, Harvicks crew was telling Kevin that it was the cause of during the caution (according to the Sirus PRN replay this morning).

I don't know if they were able to make the correction before Harvicks spoke with Brad afterwards.
As I watched last night in real time, I wasn't sure myself when ESPN was showing the bottle toss, and I was going post the question in the thread, thankfully they provided an explanation faster than I can type.

I also realize Kevin can be hot tempered and even a jerk at times. I still like him and he still leads the RCR contingent (my loyalty going back to Iron head days). But I don't have a problem with his behavior last night, I regret Brad having to endure the accusation, but Kevin had right to feel like he was cheated.

He was in a different zip code last night, and as far as I can tell his team was telling him Brad created the caution. I also have my doubts about the next to last caution, there was probably debris there but for how long? They let almost everyone cycle through their last pit sequence and probably wanted to reset the field to prevent a ten plus second victory. Nascar and promoters hate to see anyone stinking up their show and they will only allow it for a short period of time, the hard work invested in gaining the advantage means very little to them.

With the two Dillon boys on their way up and Menard entrenched at RCR with family money, Harvick will probably be a full time diaper changer before too long.

Yeah, I know. I was just pissed at his whiney post race interview.

I didn't see the race but I heard what went down from others here at the media center. It's mixed reaction but people from national outlets here said that if the water bottle wasn't the cause of the caution, then NASCAR went out of their way to bail Brad out.

I didn't see the race but I heard what went down from others here at the media center. It's mixed reaction but people from national outlets here said that if the water bottle wasn't the cause of the caution, then NASCAR went out of their way to bail Brad out.

So, 2nd hand news.

Opinions of the media, reported by the media. Well, lets take a wheel barrow full of that to the bank!

Leave it to the media to miss the whole point of why NASCAR got involved, and possibly the larger story. Kevin said NASCAR wanted a yellow, so they went out of their way to throw the caution over a water bottle. As in the Tony Stewart whine session, NASCAR brought in video to prove the whiner was wrong.

Bail Brad out....:rolleyes:

Compared to his previous restarts Harvick blew the last one. Sux to be him after leading all those laps, building a 16 second lead at one point and lapping 80+% of the field.

Don't bother checking my math and coming back with 'it was 78.3% of the field'.

I see they've raised $3,080 out of the $100,000 needed.
"Angela: laying in bed drinking a glass of wine & watching pretty woman...so long since ive seen this movie!"
Maybe she's picking up pointers?:rolleyes:

I see they've raised $3,080 out of the $100,000 needed.
"Angela: laying in bed drinking a glass of wine & watching pretty woman...so long since ive seen this movie!"
Maybe she's picking up pointers?:rolleyes:

I clicked her twitter, I didn't seeing laying in bed

Back
Top Bottom