Atlanta NNS

Since I've been gone, I acquired a new 60" 1080p flatscreen ricegrinder.
Big racecars.
Good to see you back. Be aware of a certain new member who considers Logano to be the best thing since..................................well...... Sliced Bread.
He is actually a good guy but you will see what I'm talking about if Joey wins tonight.

Good to see you back. Be aware of a certain new member who considers Logano to be the best thing since..................................well...... Sliced Bread.
He is actually a good guy but you will see what I'm talking about if Joey wins tonight.
Joey who? :D

Plasma. The LCD seemed too bright to me. This one has a setting that makes it almost as bright as the LCD but I do not prefer it.

I never use the defaults because they are always set for eye candy rather than realism. Plasma is less expensive, but I went with the LED/LCD because it uses just 16 watts and is a net ready smart TV. Then my daughter got me hooked on game of Thrones.

I never use the defaults because they are always set for eye candy rather than realism. Plasma is less expensive, but I went with the LED/LCD because it uses just 16 watts and is a net ready smart TV. Then my daughter got me hooked on game of Thrones.
Neither will help that nausea-inducing fish-eye pan ESPN has insisted on overusing after commercials lately.

They look awesome in the showroom but I figured it'd be too bright once I got it in my living room. Maybe I'll try one in my room once I get power wired up on the wall. I'm going to wall mount the bedroom set.

They look awesome in the showroom but I figured it'd be too bright once I got it in my living room. Maybe I'll try one in my room once I get power wired up on the wall. I'm going to wall mount the bedroom set.

It's LED backlit, so you have full control over the brightness right down to muddy. The LED TV's have lots of settings you can save to a bunch of slots, and set source defaults. The LED TV's also weigh less, don't throw off heat and fail less often.

It's LED backlit, so you have full control over the brightness right down to muddy. The LED TV's have lots of settings you can save to a bunch of slots, and set source defaults. The LED TV's also weigh less, don't throw off heat and fail less often.
I'll have to check them out. I re-wired the little spare bedroom so maybe I'll try one in there first. This house is 1955. The spare room is 10 X 12, I tore out the button board and plaster and put in 1/2" drywall. Funny, the button board and plaster I removed weighed 2100 lbs. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom