Atlanta NNS

Joey second after the pit cycle, so it doesn't look like the hit made any difference.

Pastrami up to 9th.

Ahh. I get it.
John is friends with Neil Morrow, who plays a rockabilly style. Sometimes when Neil plays, the Hollywood crowd shows up and John sits in on the drums. I got a text yesterday saying they're all gonna be there. It's the same bar from the, "I Love This Bar" video.

Logano is in 2nd after knocking down the wall? Dafuq?

Ahh. I get it.
John is friends with Neil Morrow, who plays a rockabilly style. Sometimes when Neil plays, the Hollywood crowd shows up and John sits in on the drums. I got a text yesterday saying they're all gonna be there. It's the same bar from the, "I Love This Bar" video.

Man that sounds like fun. I am into the rockabilly genre. I love the drive by truckers.

I'm listening to his radio and he is having motor problems.
I'm already looking forward to next year. I'm curious to see how he does with more horsepower. I think it was KP that said the kid is used to driving cars with more horsepower than grip. I think he'll do well in the Target car.

Larson not saying anything more about the motor but he wants tires.
That kid is as calm as can be on the radio. Sounds like he is just having a conversation with his buddies on a Saturday night.

Back
Top Bottom