Atlanta RACE thread

Dumb idea I know, but since this is a fake caution anyway, why not freeze the field on these competition cautions, let everyone get in and serviced hold all of them on pit road until their through, then send them all back out to line up when the flag flew? This would or should avoid collisions on pit road which almost happened.......

Dumb idea I know, but since this is a fake caution anyway, why not freeze the field on these competition cautions, let everyone get in and serviced hold all of them on pit road until their through, then send them all back out to line up when the flag flew? This would or should avoid collisions on pit road which almost happened.......
You want MORE rules?

Joooonyer PST.JPG

Because teams race in the pits.

Larson needs to leave Ganassi if he ever wants to have a good career

Reactions: Lin
too simple..........lol

Just lovin how Gordo saved his nascar cash so he doesn't care if he wins or loses and is just having fun lol ...good for you amigo:)

This is disappointing. I'm gonna mute the the tv and take a nap. See you all later.

Dont count tony and patrick out....started 30th after pit now 23

Prefer no fake caution.

Back
Top Bottom