Atlanta RACE thread

the 3 car did not bring the caution out. The debris from the 3 car did.

View attachment 18315

MartySmith.JPG

I wasn't paying attention, when his tire blew earlier did he spin out or not? If he didn't spin out then well it does count as being the debris no matter who's car it came off of.

Which of the 5 that started from the back has the best chance to win? 4, 14, 20, 24,48?

I wasn't paying attention, when his tire blew earlier did he spin out or not? If he didn't spin out then well it does count as being the debris no matter who's car it came off of.

This is funny.

When has NASCAR ever allowed a car that causes a caution be allowed to get their lucky dog? Give me one instance and I will agree with you.

She is picking up some spots...after bad pit stops..now this?

This is funny.

When has NASCAR ever allowed a car that causes a caution be allowed to get their lucky dog? Give me one instance and I will agree with you.

Has there ever been a time when the driver's car who the debris came from was the first car a lap down? I mean you can't judge about it if that hasn't ever happened.

Has there ever been a time when the driver's car who the debris came from was the first car a lap down? I mean you can't judge about it if that hasn't ever happened.

I'm pretty sure there has been a lot of those instances.

I know I heard of a few times where a car that was in the lucky dog position cause a caution and not be granted the lucky dog. You always hear the announcers even say it.

I'm pretty sure there has been a lot of those instances.

I know I heard of a few times where a car that was in the lucky dog position cause a caution and not be granted the lucky dog. You always hear the announcers even say it.

Because them cars spin out or wreck is why. The caution isn't going to read as a wreck, it's going to read as debris.

Because them cars spin out or wreck is why. The caution isn't going to read as a wreck, it's going to read as debris.
This whole debate is moot at this point since Dillon is in the garage, but every time I've heard the rule explained, they've said that if you are the cause of the caution, you don't get the Lucky Dog. Dillon was clearly the cause of the caution, whether he wrecked or not. The debris came from his car.

Come on man, when even DW and Larry Mac question NASCAR, you know they screwed up. Ha ha.

Er..so are we to understand that there won't be any lead changes until the final laps?...zzzz

Back
Top Bottom