Atlanta RACE thread

Confirmed: Gordon's car is ****.

Knaus helps Jimmie get his car to 1st.
Gustafsson took Gordon's car from a top 10 car to a car that is quite simply terrible.

If i wasn't paid millions to be a driver, i'd tell nascar to stick it..If i won 6 races over the season and then " no win" newman almost takes the cup? these guys need to go back to school and learn how to add.

LOL
That didnt last long. Danica back to 16th. Ran her stuff off.

If Danica wins, i think waltrip is really gonna start playing with his microphone:p

Just like everyone else. Has a huge run before the tires fall off. But when she does it, she's "improving & learning". Yeah, right :rolleyes:

She's not special.
Who else had a tach go out and a electrical fire

Stahp. You don't need a tach to run the **** out of a racecar... She's probably forgotten about the flash fire by now.

Got nothing to do with driver ability while racing. This aint the highway, speed limit = fast as possible. Electrical fire obv hasnt affected the car.

Stahp. You don't need a tach to run the sh!t out of a racecar... She's probably forgotten about the flash fire by now.
Ya need one to avoid pit road penatlies

Ya need one to avoid pit road penatlies

Has nothing to do with her green flag push.

FWIW, I'm not saying she isn't running well(by her standards), I just thought your post about all of her adversity today was bull****.

Back
Top Bottom