Atlanta RACE thread

No. Read the comments on here. Fans who go to the races want LONGER races. This is part of the problem NASCAR has.
And I would agree. I saw many races at Pocono where it was 200 circuits around that sucker and many were long days with not much action. Now they shaved 40 laps off and I think it is just right. If I was going on the road to drop a $ grand on a weekend (hotel, tix, etc) I want a 3 hour show on Sunday, just my opinion.

No way. That is way too short. Only way that would make sense is two 300 milers in a weekend. Busch races are 300 miles long.
Races are too long. Too much saving tires and gas. Not enough passing. How many races are the last 50 laps the most exciting? Debris caution with 30-50 to go, then things get exciting.

Slow & steady. Car doesnt look as fast on long runs as last yr though. Complaining about looseness. New aero package problems imo. Hope they figure it out soon or its gonna be a long final season. Got too used to him being a threat for the lead by lap 50 :p
He would be If he had started where he usually does.

Gordon with the rookie move. Eating your tires that fast. Not cool.

we all know your your retiring gordo, but do you really have to think about bread, milk and diapers right now?

So who ever is in the lead at the end of the debr' cough caution with three laps to go will win..gotcha nascar;P

Alan said Gordon's tires weren't bad at all that it was an adjustment.

Oh man. I see this side by side commenting is going to be a thing with Fox.

Do not need to see your faces, dudes.

The reconfiguration speech isn't necessary when there are TWO perfectly good racetracks about an hour north of Atlanta. Lanier and Gresham.

Freezing but they are toughing it out. Oh Brrrrrrrr
20150301_coldsm.jpg

Bikes in the pits. Used to be cigs and beer!

Back
Top Bottom