Atlanta RACE thread

How many races do we get until these engineers find the lost downforce & the racing returns to a cant pass-a-thon?

How many races do we get until these engineers find the lost downforce & the racing returns to a cant pass-a-thon?

Negative 1. We already saw it today. If not for extreme tire wear on this old surface there would hardly be any passing.

Negative 1. We already saw it today. If not for extreme tire wear on this old surface there would hardly be any passing.
There was tons of passing today. Makes it hard to believe when the announcers blabble on about nothing to do with racing & the cameras only focus on the top 8, but from 10th on back it was a free or all.

...... think you saw it today. If I were NASCAR, I would throw that splitter off . Stock looking front ends only.
There was tons of passing today. Makes it hard to believe when the announcers blabble on about nothing to do with racing & the cameras only focus on the top 8, but from 10th on back it was a free or all.
UH? You like those new tire passes don't you ? It had a few moments.

Didn't get to see the entire race yesterday so I watched the replay on FS1 last night.

Overall there was some good racing but two weeks into the season, I'm not a fan of the segment thing at all.

Just a bit too much make believe for this old timer what with the stops in the action and the subsequent awarding of mid-race position points.

A race of 500 miles should be just that, with as few breaks in the action as possible.

If NASCAR wants to incorporate commercial down time into race day, why not just run a couple three heat races and then wrap it up with a feature event ?

And then, of course, there's this . . .

wtf

Heh, heh, heh....

Did ole Smoke congratulate the 10 on a fine third place overall?

Back
Top Bottom