Bahrain Grand Prix

I just finished the race and OH MY GOD! Best Grand Prix in years. The camera couldn't keep up with it. I loved the hard racing between teams. Team orders thrown out the window. Amazing stuff! I'm stoked on Perez as well.

Nico and Lewis are for real this year.
How did Hamilton make those tires work at the end? Amazing.

Good on the FIA for not being so strict with the blocking... It made for amazing moves.

Phuck man, I have goosebumps.

Maybe Ferrari and RedBull can buy some engines from Merc and see if they can keep up.

The Ferrari CEO was disgusted. And Alonso said the car just doesn't have the power to keep up.

Massas move to Williams is a good one after all!

I just finished the race and OH MY GOD! Best Grand Prix in years. The camera couldn't keep up with it. I loved the hard racing between teams. Team orders thrown out the window. Amazing stuff! I'm stoked on Perez as well.

Nico and Lewis are for real this year.
How did Hamilton make those tires work at the end? Amazing.

Good on the FIA for not being so strict with the blocking... It made for amazing moves.

Phuck man, I have goosebumps.

Not only are the Mercedes fast but they are easy on tires too, Red Bulls day is over for a while

Maybe Ferrari and RedBull can buy some engines from Merc and see if they can keep up.

The Ferrari CEO was disgusted. And Alonso said the car just doesn't have the power to keep up.

Massas move to Williams is a good one after all!

What's the Ferrari president going to do when they are getting lapped at the high-speed Monza?

Aggressively walk home I guess..

That was a funny moment. He was truly disgusted on camera.

I have always loved Ferraris intensity. Something wonderfully passionate about them. Kimi is my favorite.

But on the other hand Ferrari is the big money, it is good to see teams with less money beating them.

I have always loved Ferraris intensity. Something wonderfully passionate about them. Kimi is my favorite.

But on the other hand Ferrari is the big money, it is good to see teams with less money beating them.

I'm a big Ferrari fan. But I have way more love for the smaller fish.

What's the Ferrari president going to do when they are getting lapped at the high-speed Monza?

Aggressively walk home I guess..

That was a funny moment. He was truly disgusted on camera.

The Tifosi expected Ferrari to come out swinging this year, that didnt happen. Im sure the wind tunnel is at fault as usual

The Tifosi expected Ferrari to come out swinging this year, that didnt happen. Im sure the wind tunnel is at fault as usual
When the FIA announced they were moving from the V8s to the turbo V6s (originally 4-cylinders) with all the trick electric ****, Ferrari fought the rules changes all along. My hunch is that Ferrari expected the FIA to reverse their decision and stay with V8s. I think Ferrari is a year behind their engine development with these new rules.

Agree completely. They're kind of a relic from the past. They're still build street cars by hand. They were a race team before they made street cars. If you're a car guy, I think you at least have to have some respect for them and what they stand for.

That said, nice to see them challenged. It was bad for competition when Schumacher ran away with 9 out of 10 races.

Not only are the Mercedes fast but they are easy on tires too, Red Bulls day is over for a while

I'd be more concerned about Red Bull than Ferrari. Ferraris are just slow. Vettel seems to be having electrical/turbo/KERS/engine issues every week. Like I said, those RB10s are lemons.

Kevin, that's exactly why I love Scuderia Ferrari and the brand in general. They are authentic in a watered down age(product and philosophy). It's great to see the giants get humbled every now and again though.

Red Bull RB10 = Red Bull are beaten.

Granted, Ricciardo had a pair of great runs with no points to show for it and they've done well in the wet, so they seem to have a good high-downforce setup. But the Renault power units are still lacking and Mercedes were a ridiculous two seconds a lap faster than the rest of the field after the safety car pulled in today. It will take some sort of catastrophe for Merc to lose the WCC and not have a driver win the WDC.

Red Bull RB10 = Red Bull are beaten.

Granted, Ricciardo had a pair of great runs with no points to show for it and they've done well in the wet, so they seem to have a good high-downforce setup. But the Renault power units are still lacking and Mercedes were a ridiculous two seconds a lap faster than the rest of the field after the safety car pulled in today. It will take some sort of catastrophe for Merc to lose the WCC and not have a driver win the WDC.

RedBull is screwed.

It's funny, during the telecast they said Renault was the one putting pressure on F1 to be more economically friendly or they would walk. Jokes on those fairies.

RedBull is screwed.

It's funny, during the telecast they said Renault was the one putting pressure on F1 to be more economically friendly or they would walk. Jokes on those fairies.
Its funny because Vettel is running bad.

They all are.

It's good that he had the wisdom to remind the team to relish in the victories last year claiming it may not last forever.

Seriously, the kid is special.

Pretty amazing that on the last restart, every teams car's were all grouped together, 1,2 merc,3,4 India, 4,5 red bull etc, all the way back. I don't think I have ever seen a lineup like that before.

LMAO the Vettle interview at the end race he was like a KB interview after he's lead a 500 mile race all day then ended up 5th at the finish and being beat by Carl Edwards.

They all are.

It's good that he had the wisdom to remind the team to relish in the victories last year claiming it may not last forever.

Seriously, the kid is special.

Finally we agree on something, Vettel is indeed very special

The first night race in Bahrain Grand Prix history produced the most-watched non-domestic Formula 1 race on cable in three years, including the most-watched race on NBCSN since the network began televising the circuit last year, the network reported on Wednesday

Sunday's race (10:30 a.m.-12:53 p.m. ET) averaged 594,000 viewers, the most for a non-domestic F1 race on cable since the 2011 Monaco Grand Prix on SPEED (627,000 viewers). The previous best for an F1 race on NBCSN was last year's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (354,000 viewers).

http://www.racer.com/latest-stories...hriller-continues-gp-ratings-momentum-for-nbc

The first night race in Bahrain Grand Prix history produced the most-watched non-domestic Formula 1 race on cable in three years, including the most-watched race on NBCSN since the network began televising the circuit last year, the network reported on Wednesday

Sunday's race (10:30 a.m.-12:53 p.m. ET) averaged 594,000 viewers, the most for a non-domestic F1 race on cable since the 2011 Monaco Grand Prix on SPEED (627,000 viewers). The previous best for an F1 race on NBCSN was last year's Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (354,000 viewers).

http://www.racer.com/latest-stories...hriller-continues-gp-ratings-momentum-for-nbc

If F1 wants American viewers, every middle eastern/Asian race should be ran at night. lol. The timeframe just works.

I'm glad that certain American casuals saw a hell of a race. F1 probably gained some fans, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom