Bank of America ROVAL 400 (Pre-Race)

Turtle84

Hail Melon 🍉
nascar-roval-092619-getty-ftrjpg_k30nl1eqjrxp1d2fc6uisxg75.jpg

Full Weekend Schedule:

SATURDAY, OCT. 10
Xfinity Series
3:30 p.m. ETDrive for the Cure 250 presented by Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
NBC

NBC Sports Live

PRN
SUNDAY, OCT. 11
NASCAR Cup Series
2:30 p.m. ETBank of America ROVAL 400
NBC

NBC Sports Live

PRN

Rain in the forecast. Hell yes! Time for all those screaming road courses to put their money where their mouths are. This is part of if, and NASCAR better had better run the race the right way. Let this play out. This is not the time to babble about vehicle dynamics and conditions. There is nothing about the Gen 7 that screams road course in the first place, yet we are there. Don't backpedal. I am very excited to see KFB wheel a stock car in these conditions with everything on the line. I will be dreaming of a Ferrari Spain 1996 result where one of the greatest drivers ever proved his superiority in wet conditions. This is awesome.

ALL of the former winners, actually.

I'm not sure exactly where my seats are now that CMS has finished shuffling. Hopefully the rain will wash any airborne life forms away. With any luck, it will come down so hard that they can't run Saturday and I'll get a triple-header on Sunday.

ALL of the former winners, actually.

I'm not sure exactly where my seats are now that CMS has finished shuffling. Hopefully the rain will wash any airborne life forms away. With any luck, it will come down so hard that they can't run Saturday and I'll get a triple-header on Sunday.

They have wet weather tires. Run the damn race. I swear if they back out of this, I will become one of "those fans" for at least a week. Run. The. Damn. Race. What is the worst that can happen? Talladega?

That turned out to be hilarious.
If I would not have been there with friends that travelled a long way, I likely would have packed up and headed home after he walled it. But when they got to the pits and Alan said "it's actually not bad! Get the tape, we've still got a shot at this" I sat back down. I should post the videos still on my phone of last lap and burnout. I think I also have videos of first lap of first Roval as well.

I really don't care to see these cars tip toeing around at half speed. Keep the rain away as far as I'm concerned.

I really don't care to see these cars tip toeing around at half speed. Keep the rain away as far as I'm concerned.
Just enough to make them put on the tires, not so much they're out of control. Enough to separate the contenders from the pretenders.

I bet they do have good drainage though for the Roval, it will have to rain pretty hard for them to park them.

This article was from 2018.
But I cant find a confirmation
from NASCAR that this will be a rain tire weekend. Please post
a link if anyone has one

This article was from 2018.
But I cant find a confirmation
from NASCAR that this will be a rain tire weekend. Please post
a link if anyone has one
Post # 19

only 5 more chances for Jimmie to grab another win before it's over! Can he get to the magical 84th win number, you know he wants it 48 in reverse. I heard even used to punch in only 8's and 4's into the microwave when reheating meals... we're talking magical numbers here people!

Hamlin and Elliott side by side going into the Tums turn with Kez and Harv right behind. I don't think I want to miss the start.

1602081782637.png

Back
Top Bottom