Belle Isle

Some good racing between Viso, Hunter-Reay, and Briscoe a few laps ago.

They're gonna wreck if Hunter-Reay doesn't get around Viso.

Anyone remember that time the field fell apart during the Super Bowl and they had to stop the game for an hour to repatch the field?

I don't think they can get the tracck fixes. Theyre pulling out yards of patch, leaving yards of deep cracks.

Baltimore Grand Prix vs. Detroit in a nutshell: Baltimore repaved it's streets, Detroit lets them fall apart.

I'm not a race organizer, but I don't know how you're supposed to tell when the patches are going to peel out of the track, especially when they were just fine after a weekend of Indy cars, Indy Lights and Grand Am cars.

I would guess some kind of work was done before 2007, and the track runs through a park. It's not like it had been reduced to rubble since the last time they were there.

I'm not a race organizer, but I don't know how you're supposed to tell when the patches are going to peel out of the track, especially when they were just fine after a weekend of Indy cars, Indy Lights and Grand Am cars.

I would guess some kind of work was done before 2007, and the track runs through a park. It's not like it had been reduced to rubble since the last time they were here.

Don't worry about Andy, he's just spreading his own little brand of negativity to a new thread.

they need some of that stuff NA$CAR patched Daytona with a couple years back. Looks like they hired illegals to fix the track before the race, either that or it was union workers.

they need some of that stuff NA$CAR patched Daytona with a couple years back. Looks like they hired illegals to fix the track before the race, either that or it was union workers.

If they were illegals, it would have been fixed yesterday.

So much for the west coast... Things switched over to Celebrity Makeup infomercial on ABC.

Michael Andretti says he understands the difficulty because he's now a promoter.

I think I made some unfair remarks earlier, there's just so much that is out of their control with a street race. Not sure what they could do here.

Wait, first they say when they get back going, they'll run 15 laps and tell all the teams that. Now they're considering going more?

IZOD IndyCar Series should adopt this slogan: One step forward and two steps back.

I love the racing in this series but that seems to be the story of IndyCar's luck.

Indy Car is a complete effing joke. What a bunch of retards they have running the show.

Back
Top Bottom