Belle Isle

How do you blame either the rain or the track on IndyCar?

It was raining and they threw the green flag instead of holding off on the restart until either the rain let up or they could bolt on wet tires. A monkey could've saw that mess in turn six coming.

When will the idiots who run this series mandate that you need to be able restart these cars without assistance?

It was raining and they threw the green flag instead of holding off on the restart until either the rain let up or they could bolt on wet tires. A monkey could've saw that mess in turn six coming.

Ok I can see that. Cursing race control as if it was Loudon last year is a bit over the top though. I don't think even the drivers thought it would get that slippery, that fast. No one really seems that upset about it.

Just a forgettable day, unfortunately.

Too bad this race will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.
And give a bonehead award to me for DVRing the rest of the race after the red flag and missing the finish after the west coast feed switched to ESPNews.

When will the idiots who run this series mandate that you need to be able restart these cars without assistance?
One would think with the small 4-bangers, there would be plenty of room for a starter. Not like we're shoving small block chevy's in these things anymore.

Back
Top Bottom