best pod cast ever,Dale jr and Gary Nelson

acmerocket

Team Owner
wow, this was 2 hours and 46 mins
it was on Dale jrs dirty mo down load, can some please post the link to this,i dont know how.if it was 5 hours i would be still warching it.

Reactions: sdj
wow, this was 2 hours and 46 mins
it was on Dale jrs dirty mo down load, can some please post the link to this,i dont know how.if it was 5 hours i would be still warching it.
He's fully aware that these guys won't live forever and the time to hear them is now. Gary is obviously an extremely nice man. Afraid of hurting other feelings by telling his version of the truth.

Nelson and his then-partner Ivan Baldwin set up shop in California to race and build late models for sale.

We bought a coil-over, rack and pinion chassis from them. Fast car … ahead of its time. Steering and suspension systems copied, for all intents and purposes, by Dillon chassis, Ed Howe, Bob Seneker, Port City and most of the rest of the ASA runners.

In the same vein but mostly Nascar is the Youtube channel Stapleton42. They get right into the middle of the old style Nascar builds on some of their clips and all kinds of history you have never heard about.

https://www.youtube.com/@Stapleton42
He produces some FABULOUS content. His tours of old race shops is some of the best NASCAR content I have seen. Also want to give a HUGE shoutout to Rick Houston and Steve Waid on their Scene Vault Podcast. If you care at all about the history of the sport and the people who made it, it is an absolute MUST listen.

Back
Top Bottom