Big changes coming

I think YOU are clearly the one who can't handle the opposing views. I'm with NASCAR on these changes. You are the opposition, not me.
I'm fine with others liking the new format. You're entitled to that.
I'm expressing my dislike.
The difference is I'm not telling you to move on.
FWIW, I'm doing well. I don't need a life coach.
When you become a moderator you can dictate forum content.

I'm fine with others liking the new format. You're entitled to that.
I'm expressing my dislike.
The difference is I'm not telling you to move on.
FWIW, I'm doing well. I don't need a life coach.
When you become a moderator you can dictate forum content.

I like how you single me out and say condescending things like "Obviously you've never raced...", as a dig against me on an issue where I am 100% right, and then you back track and try to flip the script when I didn't even throw a personal insult at you.

You are the one who said a couple days ago that you were done with the sport and needed to move on. So then do it. Why stick around and discuss something you don't even like anymore? For example I don't like baseball, therefore I don't troll baseball forums and complain about the designated hitter.

It absolutely is unhealthy.

I like how you single me out and say condescending things like "Obviously you've never raced...", as a dig against me on an issue where I am 100% right, and then you back track and try to flip the script when I didn't even throw a personal insult at you.

You are the one who said a couple days ago that you were done with the sport and needed to move on. So then do it. Why stick around and discuss something you don't even like anymore? For example I don't like baseball, therefore I don't troll baseball forums and complain about the designated hitter.

It absolutely is unhealthy.
Thank you Dr. Cheesepuffs. I'll be in charge of my own health.

Back
Top Bottom