Big Win in K&N Series

Wait until it happens to her for the win. Then all the whining and crying about how the boys are picking on a girl will start.

Wait until it happens to her for the win. Then all the whining and crying about how the boys are picking on a girl will start.

This girl is a racer. She wants to make it on her own. with all her racing in other avenues shes got the cred. Others dont/didnt have as much

One thing I like that I've seen her say, she doesn't want to be the best female, she wants to be the best OVERALL. That to me is a true racer.

YESSSS. so much this. and also she doesnt hype her female-ness. She tests offroad tires with dad..is in somesort of race vehicle pretty much every day.....

I think that she is definitely in the future plans. She will have a truck race at some point next season. However, she moved a teammate, that is a little different then moving Ryan Partridge or another driver not in the same shop as you. Also, at Vegas she was banged around, but it is dirt and it's a different game there. Like I said, I am all for the move, she didn't wreck him, maybe because of his ability to control the car, but if roles were reversed I would be real curious how she would respond. Especially after seeing how badly she wanted that win after Vegas. It was the last goal for the year that she had yet to accomplish and with her backing and equipment she should have had a win. If someone had taken that away from her like that.......I am just saying.

when she said she wanted to drive for Gibbs and wanted to keep her 19 number and then she thought for a second and said she really wanted to drive the 18 M&M's car, I lost it. bwaaaa. Never know, ol preacher might have the knife out by then :p

I think that she is definitely in the future plans. She will have a truck race at some point next season. However, she moved a teammate, that is a little different then moving Ryan Partridge or another driver not in the same shop as you. Also, at Vegas she was banged around, but it is dirt and it's a different game there. Like I said, I am all for the move, she didn't wreck him, maybe because of his ability to control the car, but if roles were reversed I would be real curious how she would respond. Especially after seeing how badly she wanted that win after Vegas. It was the last goal for the year that she had yet to accomplish and with her backing and equipment she should have had a win. If someone had taken that away from her like that.......I am just saying.

her teammate was pretty darn upset about being moved. Im sure shes been moved in the past, heck harvick did it to her. Ive never heard her upset with it.

Not for the W. Not the way she did it. She went in and refused to hold the car to the bottom. It was the moment where one driver knows going down the straight that they are not trying to cleanly pass someone, they are going to move them. If they wreck, oh well. Like I said, I approve of the move, but we have never seen her have someone take advantage of her the way she did to him. If this is win number 2 or 3 I bet we don't see as many people thinking it is ok. You keep defending her and there is no reason to do so. I just question the tune that would be played from everyone if her teammate rolled into the turn and quartered her the way she did him and she didn't hold onto it like he did.

Not for the W. Not the way she did it. She went in and refused to hold the car to the bottom. It was the moment where one driver knows going down the straight that they are not trying to cleanly pass someone, they are going to move them. If they wreck, oh well. Like I said, I approve of the move, but we have never seen her have someone take advantage of her the way she did to him. If this is win number 2 or 3 I bet we don't see as many people thinking it is ok. You keep defending her and there is no reason to do so. I just question the tune that would be played from everyone if her teammate rolled into the turn and quartered her the way she did him and she didn't hold onto it like he did.
Passive-aggressive. And disingenuous.

Not a great combination.

Passive-aggressive. And disingenuous.

Not a great combination.

Neither actually. Just stating that most fans dont accept it when most drivers do it. Shouldn't be the other way around when she does it for her first win in the K&N series. She didnt move Ryan Partridge like I said. She didnt move a Kyle Busch or a Kevin Harvick where it was David vs. Goliath. She moved the guy whose car sits opposite of hers in the shop. It's a very different situation. You have no on track comparison because of the teammate aspect. We both know the tune would be different if the script was switched.

when she said she wanted to drive for Gibbs and wanted to keep her 19 number and then she thought for a second and said she really wanted to drive the 18 M&M's car, I lost it. bwaaaa. Never know, ol preacher might have the knife out by then :p

Joey Logano and Daniel Suarez are urging her to reconsider her dream and go with a different owner.

Back
Top Bottom