BK Racing uh oh

They are with Chevrolet and pretty smart guys, I doubt they would want to take over a team with outdated equipment.
Don't they get their xfinity stuff from RCR? Not sure about all the details but couldn't the just hang a Chevy body on the chassis, put in an ECR engine, and have a technical alliance with RCR? I'm thinking a bit outside the box here but trying to put a positive spin on this debacle.

Don't they get their xfinity stuff from RCR? Not sure about all the details but couldn't the just hang a Chevy body on the chassis, put in an ECR engine, and have a technical alliance with RCR? I'm thinking a bit outside the box here but trying to put a positive spin on this debacle.
The chassis BKR is using wouldnt be worth re skinning, most are hand me down and seriously behind the cars being run today.

The chassis BKR is using wouldnt be worth re skinning, most are hand me down and seriously behind the cars being run today.
Like I said, just trying to think of a positive outcome for this debacle. Obviously their current fleet of chassis from who knows where, combined with their engines (not sure if they are triad, or I remember reading they tried starting their own in house program a few years ago) aren't really worth anything to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom