Bonehead at the Brickyard

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
My nomination goes to NASCAR, not only for continuing to run the Cup Series at Indianapolis, but for moving the Nationwide Series there and putting on that sham farce of a mockery.

The ARCA race at IRP proved that IRP is the real stock car track in Central Indiana.

My nomination goes to NASCAR, not only for continuing to run the Cup Series at Indianapolis, but for moving the Nationwide Series there and putting on that sham farce of a mockery.

The ARCA race at IRP proved that IRP is the real stock car track in Central Indiana.

I totally agree with you Andy. ARCA had the best race of the weekend at the best venue in the area. Also want to give honorable mention to Jeff Gordon's crew. Losing valuable track position and giving Jeff zero chances to pull off a win.

I'm going with Danica Patrick for sounding dumb at yet another interview.

Are you talking about the interview just after she totaled her race car? If you are try this for yourself, go out and total your car doing about 60mph, like run it into a concrete wall, then see how coherent your are 15 minutes after the crash. I've been there when I totaled my Lincoln LS after a power steering failure.

The windtunnel junkies agree with ya on that one. NA$CAR needs to put in innovation back into the crew chefs hands, take the splitter off and reduce the size of the spoiler. But like many said that called in tonight NA$CAR may never get viewership back to what it was before the stupid Chase.

Yep this.

Are you talking about the interview just after she totaled her race car? If you are try this for yourself, go out and total your car doing about 60mph, like run it into a concrete wall, then see how coherent your are 15 minutes after the crash. I've been there when I totaled my Lincoln LS after a power steering failure.

Do you do it all the time like she does?

Damn there's excuse for that woman no matter what she does! Ah, women lovers:)

What is the restart rule? I've seen the 2nd place car beat the lead to the flag w/no penalty in the past. I thought the box was to stop the leader from playing games with the field.

What is the restart rule? I've seen the 2nd place car beat the lead to the flag w/no penalty in the past. I thought the box was to stop the leader from playing games with the field.
It depends on what France and Helton had for breakfast that morning.

The media for using this line or something like 'After the break we will have the latest on Allmindinger' maybe just me but I am tired recycling the same old points.

Yes, that is the one I was talking about. She didn't sound upset about it though...that's not what I'm talking about. It's the fact that she said she really doesn't know what happened, when it was quite clear that she ran into the back of Sorenson. Not only that, but she said that he may of slowed down a bit which is quite obvious since it was in the turn.

Dale Jarrett for saying to Tony Stewart that they were going to talk to his CC Darian Grubb instead of Steve Addington.

NASCAR has said time and again they aren't going to call a penalty because the leader got beat by 6 inches or a foot. Sadler beat the leader to the line by 20 feet. Find me a tape of NASCAR letting that go.

I do recall them allowing Carl Edwards to jump HIS restart by 10 feet, but never 2nd place beating a still running leader to the line by a car length and a half. It's never happened, nor should it ever be allowed.

NASCAR has said time and again they aren't going to call a penalty because the leader got beat by 6 inches or a foot. Sadler beat the leader to the line by 20 feet. Find me a tape of NASCAR letting that go.

I do recall them allowing Carl Edwards to jump HIS restart by 10 feet, but never 2nd place beating a still running leader to the line by a car length and a half. It's never happened, nor should it ever be allowed.

Start the video at 07:45. That is Kyle on the outside and Kahne on the pole.

Same race.

That's good visual evidence right there;)Unfortunately though the start/restart rule differs. This was the rule @ 4pm. The no tolerance version was put in place @ 4:30. :p

Really? Apples and oranges?

Now I get it... :confused:

You won't get it until you want to. The flagman STARTS the race, not Kasey. The flag waves, and Kasey never hit the gas. He screwed up as bad as Elliot did.

Next video please. This one has nothing to do with what Elliot did, which was RESTART the race from 2nd place.

You never commented on Brad Keselowski jumping a restart and NASCAR saying that it was legal to beat the leader to the start/finish line at Phoenix in 2010.

When Brad Keselowski gets a great restart, NASCAR calls it fair game and lets it stand. When Brad Keselowski gets a piss poor restart, NASCAR bails him out and hands him the win on a silver platter.

You never commented on Brad Keselowski jumping a restart and NASCAR saying that it was legal to beat the leader to the start/finish line at Phoenix in 2010.

Is that the race where Keselowski schooled Kyle on the restart rules? That was a classic night, for sure. Kyle is the leader, but he runs right through the start box and never goes, thus losing control of the restart. The flag waves, and Kyle pulls a Kasey Kahne and just snoozes while Brad beats him to the line and doesn't get penalized. Kyle was flaming mad, so on the next restart, Brad is leading. On this one, Kyle pulls an Elliot Sadler and hits the gas before Brad and beats him to the line. The only problem is, Brad was still inside the restart box, so he still had control over the restart. Kyle about poped when he got penalized.

Back
Top Bottom