Bonehead = Daytona 500

Jamie McMurray

Got to go McMurray as well. Made a couple of moves that just weren't there. Chase was aggressive but nothing that was "bonehead" worthy in my opinion. Also the commentators for saying the last 46 laps would be commercial free only to have multiple commercial breaks afterwards.

One of my favorite comments was a fan bitching about how Monster Energy kills people... LOL I've consumed so much of that ****, it's not even funny. Lethal my ass.

One of my favorite comments was a fan bitching about how Monster Energy kills people... LOL I've consumed so much of that sh!t, it's not even funny. Lethal my ass.

My body gets really addicted to energy drinks. I will have one when it's an emergency and I need to stay awake but that is it.

One of my favorite comments was a fan bitching about how Monster Energy kills people... LOL I've consumed so much of that sh!t, it's not even funny. Lethal my ass.

I drink 2 a day usually. Have been picking up the big ones with the lids lately. I'm addicted to the Lemonde Rehabs.

My bonehead is the "fans" who keep ****mouthing Monster Energy and blamed NASCAR and the race format for today's wrecks.
Bashing nascar or drivers or teams is one thing. Bashing the fans is another - low blow, imo. Get real.

I drink 2 a day usually. Have been picking up the big ones with the lids lately. I'm addicted to the Lemonde Rehabs.
Side effects of drinking many energy drinks is terribly dangerous & certainly unhealthy. Theres more dangerous stuff to consume & everyone has their vices - but stay informed on the cons of energy drink consumption.

Bashing nascar or drivers or teams is one thing. Bashing the fans is another - low blow, imo. Get real.

Who died and named you TRL?

The constant negativity is killing the sport. NASCAR's lucky to have a title sponsor right now, and all some fans want to do is trash them until they leave the sport. Because they want Winston back. :rolleyes:

Side effects of drinking many energy drinks is terribly dangerous & certainly unhealthy. Theres more dangerous stuff to consume & everyone has their vices - but stay informed on the cons of energy drink consumption.

I'm going to die someday. Not going to worry about something like that. They're good so I'm going to drink them.

I usually drink one a day, Full Throttle, Monster or Rockstar. Sometimes, when I'm covering a race, I've had two or three. When I had to make the eight hour drive to Rockingham, a couple hours after an all night affair at Potomac Speedway, I drank nine cans of Red Bull.

I'm going to die someday. Not going to worry about something like that. They're good so I'm going to drink them.
Nobody is stopping you. Nobody is stopping you from researching what youre putting into your body either. Be careful.

I have a new nominee.

But unfortunately, we don't know the culprit.

Perhaps it was Jamie Mac????

C5ohc3HU0AAE9aN.jpg

Absolutely true!! On the other hand, without energy drinks, just about every major series in auto racing is non-existent these days. NASCAR , Indycar, F1, you name it.

Bonehead of the race - Jamie Mac - and I'm a fan of his.

Bonehead of Daytona week - Corey Lajoie - was like a human pin ball in both the Duel and the 500.

Back
Top Bottom