Bonehead = Daytona 500

McMurray, but in his defense he doesn't have a big team to help him, he only has aggressive moves to work with.

Has to be Jamie Mac, just drove through so many people today.

Think that Jamie is the obvious one, but Chase and Blaney drove pretty aggressive also. I never heard with Lajoie if he had brake problems or just pulled a stupid.

I'm happy I don't have to say Keith Rodden this week

Kyle boooosh, I'm sure he blamed Goodyear for supplying him with substandard tires while all the other teams got the "good tires" Jamie mac, for his short track driving style on a 2.5 mile track .He sure did bend a lot of sheet metal yesterday

I understand running out on the final lap like a few others did, everyone was running quarter throttle and sputtering on the last lap. But with 3 to go? Come on dude.

You use more fuel at Daytona if you're the leader instead of being in the draft. Elliott's car was so far and away better than the rest of the field, he didn't need to be out front.

This format was designed to encourage aggressive driving and risk taking. Add in that it's the 500 and Chase and Blaney have both never won a race and well...there you go.

I'm not saying yesterday was Chase's best shot at winning a 500, but it might prove to be. At least for a few years, you never know with that race and that track. Half the field was wiped out and he had the best car. I'd be driving my ass off too

Everybody's already piled on McMurray for being overly aggressive. Normally he's very good on the plate tracks. But today was a little over the top. And I like the guy.

The Jimmie Johnson wreck was totally avoidable. No need to take it four wide that late into 3.

The other big wreck was partly on Chase I thought for blocking.

Kyle boooosh, I'm sure he blamed Goodyear for supplying him with substandard tires while all the other teams got the "good tires"

As he should. Not sure why people would think he should be ok with that. People complain that the drivers are all the same and one does something that's different and get criticized for it. As a Kyle Busch fan I liked his comment on the tires and more should speak out when they have problems like that. I liked Danicas comment on the repair rule although I like the rule and don't think she completely understood it. Drivers need to be more critical in my opinion.

As he should. Not sure why people would think he should be ok with that. People complain that the drivers are all the same and one does something that's different and get criticized for it. As a Kyle Busch fan I liked his comment on the tires and more should speak out when they have problems like that. I liked Danicas comment on the repair rule although I like the rule and don't think she completely understood it. Drivers need to be more critical in my opinion.
How many other drivers had tire problems?

What was the cause for Kyle's tire going down? I never heard anything more than his comments right after it happened.

Nobody else had tire issues. The #18 car either ran over something or the team went past the tire limits that goodyear warns about.

Kyle's comments & likewise are what causes rock hard tires to return & the ontrack product suffers.

How many other drivers had tire problems?

None but I don't see what that changes. Kyle had a tire problem and gave his honest opinion of the matter. It's much better than than a cliche statement made by every driver. If a driver has an opinion on something they should voice it.

Nobody else had tire issues. The #18 car either ran over something or the team went past the tire limits that goodyear warns about.

Kyle's comments & likewise are what causes rock hard tires to return & the ontrack product suffers.

I don't deny that he may have ran over something or they were playing with tire pressure in a way but nothing has been said about either. I know a couple other of the Toyota's had tire problems earlier after just putting them on as well but were more driver mistakes than tire issues. I still have no problem with the comment or any other comment a driver makes in that manner. Even if I don't agree with the comment like Danica's, drivers should voice their opinions and not be worried about repercussions. If not all the drivers sound the same and no one has any character.

Yep, he is one of the guys that consistently does well on plate tracks.

Really? When I think of JM at plate tracks this comes to mind.

DRC_FoutsDemo2.jpg

Kyle boooosh, I'm sure he blamed Goodyear for supplying him with substandard tires while all the other teams got the "good tires" Jamie mac, for his short track driving style on a 2.5 mile track .He sure did bend a lot of sheet metal yesterday
I believe his exact words were "I guess Goodyear tires just can't hold air".

He is such an arsehole.

I believe his exact words were "I guess Goodyear tires just can't hold air".

He is such an arsehole.

Spoke his mind. Part if what makes me like him so much is he's not worried about pissing someone off. Has calmed down since having the kid but I liked the old Kyle a lot more. Doesn't hurt that he's one of the best drives out there either.

Yes, he is.

And he can drive the car. I hold him in high esteem for both reasons.
And, he can run and hide in the hauler( after an accident he had "absolutely 100% nothing" to do with) to avoid an interview and pout and throw a tantrum. Yes the same guy who spun a truck into the WALL on a caution lap and received a suspension..
Can he drive? Yeah just like Mike Tyson can box.

Back
Top Bottom