Bonehead: Montreal/Michigan

My final vote goes to Bobby Labonte. Sure thing win for Mark Martin and Labonte waits like eight years to race hard against other drivers when he's going a lap down?
Andy for this comment...
How can ANYONE say a sure thing that early in the race...Look at the 48...

Keep in mind that the wall went into the car that far because there is really nothing in that part of the car to stop it. I'm not convinced the wall would have been in Mark's side as everyone seems to think. On the other hand, it could have been really bad.

They should change something for sure.

Lol

Keep in mind that the wall went into the car that far because there is really nothing in that part of the car to stop it. I'm not convinced the wall would have been in Mark's side as everyone seems to think.
:owquitit:

Real bonehead pick: The shoe chunkin canuck.

If HMS is doing anything that gives them an edge over the other 39 cars, then why have they not given it to the 24?

I'm not convinced the wall would have been in Mark's side as everyone seems to think. On the other hand, it could have been really bad.

I agree.

The shoe impacted the race. I wondered why Danica didn't avoid it but someone said she was watching her mirror. I hope fan interference doesn't happen again.

I agree also. These cars have held up very well in simular situations.;)

uploadfromtaptalk1345487522951.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1345487562443.jpg

I won't post the pic of Carlos Pardo as I don't think it'd be appropiate given the outcome.

Well to be honest, I was stunned that they had what amounted to a concrete spear right there in a spot where one could expect trouble.

I have to give the "bonehead" to MIS for dang near getting Mark Martin killed...or at least assisting. How could a track safety officer not see that there was a danger there? All they had to do was make the concrete slope around in a curve to where it was wider and more blunt. Safety in racing is never 100%...but that was obviously a danger.

Yes, because that configuration has been in place for, um, how many years has Michigan been open, and how many laps have run, and crashes have there been?

Back
Top Bottom