Bonehead of the race Charlotte

Chad's call on that last caution for Johnson to pit.

yeah JJ got killed on that one, but Larson pitted too and he finished 6th to Johnson's 17th. I think Johnson is throwing it away, they are having a cat fight.

Bonehead or not Kez created more action than has been seen in years. Desperation from the 2 and the 20, Kenseth stunk all night and Brad got a stupid call by Wolfe to stay out on old tires when they didn't need too. Great race.

I wouldn't want to fight Denny. He isn't like a real tough guy or doesn't seem like he knows how to fight but he does seem like the crazy sort that would try to gauge out your eyes and just put his hands around you and choke you until you knock him out or suffocate first.

I like Kez's driving but that pig-eyed lil goomer is nuts.

I still say Chad, Johnson could have had a nice points night, but Chad kind of screwed the pooch on that one.

I still say Chad, Johnson could have had a nice points night, but Chad kind of screwed the pooch on that one.
no arguments from me, Harvick's crew chief Childers was saying that about staying out the last caution is something that used to never be done. Even Harvick thought it was crazy to do, but when he was looking in the mirror and saw almost everybody stay out, he felt a whole lot better about it. I think Johnson gave up also, Larson recovered from his pitting. Johnson lost places, so I think they aren't happy with each other right now? not a good time to be fighting, but it looks like they are.

no arguments from me, Harvick's crew chief Childers was saying that about staying out the last caution is something that used to never be done. Even Harvick thought it was crazy to do, but when he was looking in the mirror and saw almost everybody stay out, he felt a whole lot better about it. I think Johnson gave up also, Larson recovered from his pitting. Johnson lost places, so I think they aren't happy with each other right now? not a good time to be fighting, but it looks like they are.

They're just having a marital spat. Maybe a nice weekend to the log cabin, just the two of them is what needed. Blow off some steam, relax, just chill out.

Fans demanding penalties and griping about the fight. How dare NASCAR drivers show emotion.

Once again, no one is saying drivers should get penalties for fighting. We're calling for penalties for using cars as weapons in pit row and in the garage area. Here I thought Fox News was the only thing that misconstrued what other people said.

Fans demanding penalties and griping about the fight. How dare NASCAR drivers show emotion.
nobody blaming Nascar for creating this chase? and this drama...oh hail no, it is the drivers fault.o_O Same knuckleheads bitching about boring races and no color drivers.

Once again, no one is saying drivers should get penalties for fighting. We're calling for penalties for using cars as weapons in pit row and in the garage area. Here I thought Fox News was the only thing that misconstrued what other people said.
Exactly

same bunch would be burning witches 100 years ago. They think they are on a witch hunt now. Boy are they going to disappointed.

They missed their chance in the Arca race, a couple of drivers went after it in the pits, one car was on top of the hood of the other one.

most of em were watching stick n ball, they haven't seen enough racing, next thing ya know they will be calling for back up beepers and airbags...emergency flashers and five mile an hour bumpers.:biggrin:

I didn't even watch the race, but every video I see is about Brad hitting someone. Unless something drastic happened with someone else and there's no video to show it, I've gotta go with Brad. Looks like he was either on drugs or drunk this race.

JJ had a **** handling car all night. Probably made a crappy adjustment and then just got caught in some bad 3/4 wide situations during the GWC. I'm sure Rick had a talk with the both of them already. Not the way they're expected to act when racing for a championship.

That being said, Brad is obviously the bonehead this week. Was blocking everybody all night, ran Matt into the wall, could've injured Matt on pit road, hit 3+ cars after the race was over, tore up the garage area (doing burnouts, hitting transmission parts, etc.). And then he tries to blame it all on everybody else; Brad was just "standing his ground." LOL, hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom