Bonehead of the race Charlotte

Once again, no one is saying drivers should get penalties for fighting. We're calling for penalties for using cars as weapons in pit row and in the garage area. Here I thought Fox News was the only thing that misconstrued what other people said.
You got Fox News on the brain. And I bet never even watch Fox News. We're talking about the race and all you can think of is to say something sorry about Fox. Bad on you.

ESPN-ABC ought to get the Bonehead. Lots of fans would have liked to get the Exec. behind the haulers that made the call to omit the opening coverage of the race and continue coverage of a pre-season basketball game and a college football game between 2 teams that a majority of the viewers could care less about. Really a slap in the face to the race fans.

Dumb moves by Keselowski on that cool down lap so he's got to take home this weeks BH.

Kenseth will probably have second thoughts about unbuckling and removing the HANS in the future.

If NASCAR doesn't implement some sort of rule regarding unsecuring of safety equipment then I will change my vote to them. They'll do whatever they're going to do to Keselowski whether it's a fine, docking of points or both. Whatever they do to Keselowski we'll probably see a similar type thing happen in the future. Emotions were high and sometimes they tend to take over. It sucks that NASCAR will have to dictate common sense but there will probably be an outcry similar to getting out of the car on the track.

I have never heard anyone mention that Kyle isnt a cup champion, I been a fan all these years and its news to me :rolleyes:
It's okay, man. You can just pretend that his Nationwide championship is a Cup championship - kinda like how some of y'all pretend that his Nationwide and Truck wins are Cup wins and actually believe that he's closing in on Richard Petty's 200 win mark. :D

I know I am constantly bitching about Kurt's CC but...

Putting 4 tires on the car on the last pit stop putting Kurt back in 11 position when he was running top 10 most of the race. ****** should have put on 2 tires.

I know I am constantly bitching about Kurt's CC but...

Putting 4 tires on the car on the last pit stop putting Kurt back in 11 position when he was running top 10 most of the race. ****** should have put on 2 tires.

I dunno, Chad put 2 tires on Johnson and it did nothing for him.

myself didn't really see one till after the checkered flag...then not sure if any of that bothered me...was surprised to Tony's reaction so quick.

Was gone all weekend and missed all the racing and I forgot to set up the DVR. After review all the replays, commentaries and interviews my vote goes to Kez. What a display of sheer stupidity, but I'm still rootin for him to win the Chase.

Duel boneheads: Hamlin and Keselowski

It takes two to tango, and those two playing bumper cars throughout the garage area was way out of line. You have a problem and want to settle it in the garage? Have the guts to get out of your car, take off your helmet, and express your displeasure face to face, like Marcos and Casey earlier this season.

I'm changing my previous bonehead pick of Keselowski to co-boneheads Keselowski & Kenseth. Kenseth removing his safety equipment before they got back to the garage is just as dumb as Keselowski hitting him to begin with.

The guy in my avatar WAS NOT even mention in this thread and that makes me happy, his idiot "team mates" should learn to act like him

lol That was some classic 'missed target' complaining by JG fans.

It has become a weekly standard so 'classic' is spot on. At least the Gordon fans have always cared, as opposed to the lethargic stage that the Jeff went through himself.

The contrast to Brad presents some profound questions. Maybe Brad needs a don't care stage too, he is nice most of the time except when he gets wound up about something on the track. Even then it is usually just some verbal diarrhea that follows, and not this kind of stuff.

He needs some crazy flexible Eastern Euro hottie with gymnastic skills to calm him down. Ingrid has worked out well for Jeff, at least after he got over the grinning distracted don't care phase.

I also had an ephinany or one those type word things today. While listening to Brad get the Verbal runs over the 2012 Phoenix incident. That is the time stamp when Jeff started caring again, he won the following week at Homestead, and maintained the caring in 2013 and 2014.

Brad for showing what a jackass he is, then seeming to be genuinely surprised that Matt and Denny wanted to kick his ass for what he did on the cool down lap.

Also Matt for removing his safety gear while his car was still moving on the track.

As has been said already, nascar should set a policy on that.

Brad for showing what a jackass he is, then seeming to be genuinely surprised that Matt and Denny wanted to kick his ass for what he did on the cool down lap.

Also Matt for removing his safety gear while his car was still moving on the track.

As has been said already, nascar should set a policy on that.

Pretty stupid of Matt to do that after ramming someone under yellow. Did he think Brad enjoyed it, so he's totally surprised he retaliated?

Pretty stupid of Matt to do that after ramming someone under yellow. Did he think Brad enjoyed it, so he's totally surprised he retaliated?
Fish_tricks.gif

Back
Top Bottom