Bonehead of the Race: Crashville

Carson Hocepher for me, and it's not close. He literally did a Kyle Busch on Ron Hornaday. I smell a hefty fine, maybe a one race suspension.

Hocevar or Larson. Larson lost spacial awareness racing for the win...

But Hocever completely lost his cool and did something dangerous and egregious so it should be him.

Shout-out to NASCAR for unlimited attempts at GWC though.

Hocevar and I dont think we have heard the last on this, just a big fine if he is lucky, possibly a one race suspension.

-Honorable mention: Larson and the move would have won the bonehead award on most weeks. I dont think it was intentional or dirty. Just bad jugdement he clipped the apron and lost the nose and ended Chastain's race.

Notables:
- 5 GWCs is 5 to many.
- Putting Kyle Busch back into 4th position for one of the ill fated restarts.

Kyle Larson gets way too long of a leash for how big a ******* he can be sometimes. I don’t care how talented everyone says this guy is. He wrecks 60% of the time with the fastest car in the field. Total hack move that took out like 10 cars. Just imagine if the 1 pulled that move and the 5 ended up on the hook. Oh wait, that happened already. And Rick and Jeff cried for Chevrolet to take apart his race car.

Also Harrison Burton right now: “everyone thinks Carson Hocevar is this good guy. He’s not the good guy like he acts he is. The caution was out. And he wrecked me. And…he’s a piece of ****!”

I would love for nascar to explain why busch was allowed his spot back
Going to take a wild guess. Watching the replay frame by frame the yellow came out as soon as the #1 was sideways. That was just passed the last scoring loop. Since Busch slowed for the yellow (or so they might say) and everyone else did not, the rest of the field was penalized to go behind the longest line..... which was Busch.;););)

Kyle Larson gets way too long of a leash for how big a ******* he can be sometimes. I don’t care how talented everyone says this guy is. He wrecks 60% of the time with the fastest car in the field. Total hack move that took out like 10 cars. Just imagine if the 1 pulled that move and the 5 ended up on the hook. Oh wait, that happened already. And Rick and Jeff cried for Chevrolet to take apart his race car.

Also Harrison Burton right now: “everyone thinks Carson Hocevar is this good guy. He’s not the good guy like he acts he is. The caution was out. And he wrecked me. And…he’s a piece of ****!”

You're right. That did happen. 3x last year without retaliation. Just some classless nonsensical comments from you tonight. ********. It's always you Elliott fans who wish violence upon this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
The gerbils left out when the yellow was thrown on the Busch deal.
“The Gerbils” explained in great detail the procedure and how NASCAR got it wrong.

It doesn’t matter if he didn’t hit anything. It doesn’t matter if he was in fourth when the caution came out. They have a blend rule and Kyle did not blend in fourth because his car was stopped along the outside wall.

You're right. That did happen. 3x last year without retaliation. Just some classless nonsensical comments from you tonight. ********. It's always you Elliott fans who wish violence upon this guy.
It seems odd that the world's greatest driver seems to lead his four car team in unforced errors. The primary reason Kyle Larson doesn't win twice as many races is Kyle Larson.

“The Gerbils” explained in great detail the procedure and how NASCAR got it wrong.

It doesn’t matter if he didn’t hit anything. It doesn’t matter if he was in fourth when the caution came out. They have a blend rule and Kyle did not blend in fourth because his car was stopped along the outside wall.
I really miss when KFB was in a Toyota, the way people bend themselves out of shape now to defend everything related to him is just, wow.

Heat of the moment stuff. Got a little carried away when my guy got wiped out. I’ll own that.

Hay, my Guy didn't cause ****, again, this week! :partytime :headbang: :jamming: :punkrocke :pbjtime: :nyanya: Attaboy Ross.

But he got **** on by Larson running out of talent and wrecking him out. I do not understand Larson of late, he is driving like an a**hole and I like Larson.

Gotta be Larson. Guy is a real space cadet at times. Took out some really good cars.
It looked like the frame rail hit where the apron and Track come together and when that happens it unloads the left and you are gonna drift until you can catch it. Larson didn't do anything wrong imo

Larson, the "best driver in the world" as they really want to push shouldn't wreck hitting the apron.
lol, ok. When the car gets picked up from the splitter hitting or the frame rail it isn't gonna turn no matter who you are

They forget the 9 car had 2 trips through the grass last night

For all the pain Larson has caused, skipping a race and still leading the series, ya got to let the non Larson fans have their day. After all, Larson only finished 8th lol. The rice burner fans have to be hurting fer sure. The gerbs couldn't announce it enough. Look Steve the Toyotas are 1-4 lol. I bet they said it 4 or 5 times. And then the tears started falling.

Back
Top Bottom