Bonehead of the Race - Las Vegas

CBS This Morning reported on the fight and ran Jeff Gluck's video.

Mainstream media coverage that isn't about how the sport is dying. Thank you KyBu and JoLo.

No one gives a crap about our sport when there's good racing or a photo finish, but they are sure to talk about it when there's a huge crash or a fight. Violence sells. It's all people care about.

If Kyle Busch had a mustache, wore goofy looking goggles and drove a black car, y'all would idolize him.

Yep, I went there.
as a DALE fan since the 80's I don't think he ever got in a fist fight with anther driver after the race. maybe some pushing and shoving, but no fist fights. klye is no DALE, can he even grow a mustache?

as a DALE fan since the 80's I don't think he ever got in a fist fight with anther driver after the race. maybe some pushing and shoving, but no fist fights. klye is no DALE, can he even grow a mustache?
I believe he is referring to his driving, and yes, Kyle does act like he's allowed to do things on the track that nobody else can to him. Just like the other dude.

I believe he is referring to his driving, and yes, Kyle does act like he's allowed to do things on the track that nobody else can to him. Just like the other dude.
I don't recall Dale having too much problem when someone else gave it back to him on the track. It's just that few others worked up the nerve to do it.

I don't recall Dale having too much problem when someone else gave it back to him on the track. It's just that few others worked up the nerve to do it.
He didn't like Mayfield rattling his cage, and he whined about Elliott racing him hard for the Winston. And I seem to remember a clip of him crying about Rudd racing him too hard and needing to be kicked out? But he dished it out more than others were allowed to give to him.

He didn't like Mayfield rattling his cage, and he whined about Elliott racing him hard for the Winston. And I seem to remember a clip of him crying about Rudd racing him too hard and needing to be kicked out? But he dished it out more than others were allowed to give to him.
I'd forgotten all about Mayfield! Pocono, wasn't it? I must have laughed myself silly.

I miss Earnhardt. But Kyle Busch has been filling the void quite nicely this year.
DAMN Andy....... I still cannot believe you said that!!!!!!! Kyle Busch ain't even in the same league as Sr. He may be a good driver..... but...... come on Andy...... never compare him to Sr...... And I wasn't a Sr. fan...... I was a Mark Martin fan..... you know how we felt about Sr. !!!!!!!!

Kyle ain't no Sr. in any way, shape or fashion........

He beat Elliott and won that Winston, Pass in the Grass.... , basically sent Ford drivers down a trail of tears.

kboooooosh. He "got dumped" but his slam into Joey didnt register in his head as reason for JL to be pissed. One track mind, but to be expected from his 14 year old cry baby mentality He did remember to give a post race interview, so that he wouldnt get fined, yup 3 words.. The end of the race was hilarious, 2 thumbs up! Kboosh is my pick as bonehead for every race the rest of the season. At daytona he blamed Goodyear... ha ha priceless.

Back
Top Bottom