Bonehead of The Race - Texas II

If anyone watches the u tube overhead replay of the incident , that's exactly what happened .

Do you have link? Would like to see.

On the topic, Gordons pit crew for getting in cheap blind side hits in the fight after including the guy who came up behind Brad and tried to get him in a head lock

Do you have link? Would like to see.

On the topic, Gordons pit crew for getting in cheap blind side hits in the fight after including the guy who came up behind Brad and tried to get him in a head lock

https://twitter.com/NASCAR/status/529090913813803008/photo/1

--------------------------
My choice would be the crewmen who had no connection with either the 2 or the 24 getting into the scrum after the race. A lot of people could have been hurt, and hurt the performance of their team going into the last 2 races.

I'll go Harvick. At the same time I'll thank him for something new to talk about on here.

^^^^^^^THIS. With all of the obvious trolls on here this week I was going to pass but then this post say's it all.

I thought Kahne was going for the bonehead with the number of incidents he had but the end of the race provided too many more candidates for bonehead and I think I'll go with all of them.

The bully Harvick was born a bonehead but on occasion has a spark of brilliance................ his after race antics were one of those rare occasions IMO

The Kez/Gordon thing is the perfect storm.
Kez sympathizers appreciate him going for the hole and win.
Gordon sympathizers see Gordon turning a natural left to make the apex.

If anybody wins an argument that proves Gordon or Kez was at fault, it will be almost guaranteed to rest on the power of public opinion or whoever makes the most noise rather than being most logical.
It is just too subjective imo.

The JFK assassination is just as likely to get a logical explanation that satisfies all of the interested parties.

Gordon for choosing the high side, putting himself in a ****** situation, and Kez will get an honorable mention because that hole was not there. He knew Gordon wasn't going to be rim riding turn 1, but he tried to sneak on the outside of the 48 anyway.

The bully Harvick was born a bonehead but on occasion has a spark of brilliance................ his after race antics were one of those rare occasions IMO
Brad needed a little nudge to get it going ;)
Mob mentality ran it's predicted course.
Snoozer of a race got a little interesting after the engines were silent.

NASCAR, for not regulating this side skirt BS. Those things caused a lot of unnecessary mayhem yesterday, you can't even make contact with anybody anymore without someone cutting a tire. They probably won't do anything about it though, because it causes crashes and keeps them from having to rely so heavily on invisibris to bunch up the field.

NASCAR, for not regulating this side skirt BS. Those things caused a lot of unnecessary mayhem yesterday, you can't even make contact with anybody anymore without someone cutting a tire. They probably won't do anything about it though, because it causes crashes and keeps them from having to rely so heavily on invisibris to bunch up the field.
You'd think the teams might actually be able to figure this out but I guess it will have to come down to NASCAR to dictate common sense since the teams seem to be confused by all of this.

I'm going to append my previous vote to add the two nameless 24 team crew members. I'd like to add the one holding Keselowski in the headlock while the other lands the left hook. Both lame a$$ coward moves. Go toe to toe if you'd like but that's as bad as a low blow whether you dislike Keselowski or not.

B1h3mG2CQAEyc6S.jpg

If #11 or #99 try that move on the Penske Princes, Hamlin will be the biggest bully on the planet and depending on the state where it happens, Edwards could be facing capital punishment.

jeffy seems to be the biggest loser this week.

gotta love guys with aarp on their sleeves mixing it up!!! local track rules: drivers are responsible for the actions of their crew members: Gordon gets suspended!!!

if jimmie or dale had been good teammates the past two weeks, there wouldn't be as much whining around here now. or maybe if jeff had been faster on that restart.

still don't like the chase to crown a champion, but the drama aspect is enjoyable. and keselowski has put on a show of what a RACER does when it's showtime.

wish the final two races were at Richmond and Martinsville.

Last edited:
I'm going to append my previous vote to add the two nameless 24 team crew members. I'd like to add the one holding Keselowski in the headlock while the other lands the left hook. Both lame a$$ coward moves. Go toe to toe if you'd like but that's as bad as a low blow whether you dislike Keselowski or not.

Cand find a good still of it but the guy that came up behind Brad and grabbed his face while Brad was being pulled the other way by Gordon. And the guy at the end when a lot of the guys were pulled away and he was just throwing haymakers from an elevated position

B1h3mG2CQAEyc6S.jpg

Kahne stunk up the show, over drove the car three times the same way and hit three different drivers before he finally killed it. I think the crew humanely shot the car to put it out of it's misery. a close second was Gordon, what a candy a$$. He screwed up the restart, lost the race and then instead of taking his loss like a man, he tries to blame it on another driver and makes a fool out of himself in the pits and in the media.

- Jeff Gordon for picking the outside on what turned out to be his final restart

- Jeff Gordon for going after Brad K. who....for once....did nothing wrong

- Decision to bring Kenseth in for tires on one of the final cautions and putting him back in the pack (where he got hit)
You people have got this one RIGHT ON.........And Havark should have his ass kicked for slipping up on Brad from behind and shoving to start a fight and his sissy ass runs away......Gordon will watch the tape and see that he was wrong but will not admit to his fault......Jeffypoo thinks everyone should get out his way.....same with sissy Harvick, he's a coward imo......

You take that out of the picture yesterday and even with the contact from the 2 Gordon would likely still have finished anywhere from 2nd to 4th, and there would have been no fight. It would have just been hard racing. Right now they're basically allowing the teams to run a knife on the side of the car right at tire level, and it's just plain stupid.

Back
Top Bottom