Bonehead of The Race - Texas II

I'm going to append my previous vote to add the two nameless 24 team crew members. I'd like to add the one holding Keselowski in the headlock while the other lands the left hook. Both lame a$$ coward moves. Go toe to toe if you'd like but that's as bad as a low blow whether you dislike Keselowski or not.

B1h3mG2CQAEyc6S.jpg

Dont be that guy.

You actually thought this was coordinated? It was a free for all. I even saw a Menard crew get punched out of nowhere.

You cant go toe to toe when there are a million people in between.

Dont be that guy.

You actually thought this was coordinated? It was a free for all. I even saw a Menard crew get punched out of nowhere.

You cant go toe to toe when there are a million people in between.
You also don't punch someone in a headlock or maybe you do. Do you think that's okay?

You also don't punch someone in a headlock or maybe you do. Do you think that's okay?

No, not ok.

But do you think any of these morons in there were paying the slightest attention? There were probably people getting stepped on in that ruckus. Gordon dissapeared in the crowd. Probably was one of those who got stepped on under that whole mess.

No, not ok.

But do you think any of these morons in there were paying the slightest attention? There were probably people getting stepped on in that ruckus. Gordon dissapeared in the crowd. Probably was one of those who got stepped on under that whole mess.
That was my point from the beginning. It's not okay. Later tomorrow or Wednesday NASCAR will probably make that known.

Gordon for choosing the outside lane on the restart. Everyone knows the inside lane is the place to be. The only reason it worked out for him on the previous restart was because he got a huge push from Tony Stewart and Johnson got a little loose under him. NASCAR gets an honorable mention for their BS cautions.

Yep it was the dreaded outside lane. Gordon is well known for his excellent restarting abilities, he never falters, it had to be the upper lane.

As a Gordon fan, me vote goes to Gordon for choosing to restart on the outside.

As far as Gordon's cut tire, I doubt either driver intentionally hit each other, so I won't assign a bonehead for that.

Kevin Harvick for playing middle school playground instigator.

yeah. that was not cool. thats not normally his style...if harv is in it hes in it, not normally pushing in the back. wonder what came into his mind to do that

Maybe Hendrick should have imposed team orders last week at Martinsville.
Phoenix is gonna be a must see race.

Back
Top Bottom