Bonehead of the Race - Watkins Glen

So I don't get the logic of why someone who locks up the brakes isn't still a bonehead. I mean the ultimate result is he spun her out because he wasn't in control of his car in that situation. I guarantee if the positions were reversed you wouldn't be accepting of the fact that she locked her brakes up. He himself said on twitter after the race that if he was in her position he'd be pissed as well. Guess you must have missed that...

Shhhhhhhhh .......the one about Kyle locking his brakes to avoid her

So I don't get the logic of why someone who locks up the brakes isn't still a bonehead. I mean the ultimate result is he spun her out because he wasn't in control of his car in that situation. I guarantee if the positions were reversed you wouldn't be accepting of the fact that she locked her brakes up. He himself said on twitter after the race that if he was in her position he'd be pissed as well. Guess you must have missed that...

Sometimes people slow down mid corner ........ that may have happened in this case. Either way ... its not unheard of for someone to get bumped on a road course . even though there wasn't much of it going on in this particular race. You have no idea what I will or will not accept BTW

Anyone calling Kyle a bonehead for how he drove is a bonehead themselves. That was classic Intimidator style driving and something more drivers should be doing. Yeah Danica got in his way and he moved her, exactly as he should.

Anyone calling Kyle a bonehead for how he drove is a bonehead themselves. That was classic Intimidator style driving and something more drivers should be doing. Yeah Danica got in his way and he moved her, exactly as he should.

Hard racing, bump and run, chrome horn etc. etc. ............ all good ......until a certain driver does it

Hard racing, bump and run, chrome horn etc. etc. ............ all good ......until a certain driver does it

Yep, my first year on a NASCAR message board so its all new to me but I'm slowly getting the vibe around here. Amazed by Kyle Busch and the amount of attention the guy gets from non fans.

Yep, my first year on a NASCAR message board so its all new to me but I'm slowly getting the vibe around here. Amazed by Kyle Busch and the amount of attention the guy gets from non fans.

I have been on quite a few over the years, I have never seen that level of hatred for any driver :idunno:
Its actually become quite comical .... better than watching SNL :lol2::lol2: I am not even bothered by it anymore ...... its just background noise. I am going to enjoy racing and I am going to enjoy it MY way ;)
I remember when Kurt was being a bad little boy, I never bought in with the haters but it wasn't this bad even with him :lol2:

whew you got that one right, but I do think KDB has cut the longest trail before and after Danica got to Nascar.

He's back to dive bombing corners and if you are in his way, like BK was, tuff.
A bump to move is one thing, doing what he did to Danica is being a impatient A-hole.

It seems that some kdb fans are as arrogant as he is. But whats new.

It seems that some kdb fans are as arrogant as he is. But whats new.

I used to get on Kyle for all sorts of things as I didn't care for his attitude and still don't care for much of his schtick but the vitriol and criticism has crossed the line, IMO. If Kyle was caught farting first thing in the morning he would be blamed for the depletion of the ozone layer and global warming.

Dislike for KB is because he acts like a spoiled, entitled brat 99% of time at the track. Normal, socially responsible people wouldn't allow their child to act the way he does and anytime you are around idiots that don't correct their children they are annoying as hell. It's even worse when someone that is supposed to be an adult does it. So yeah, it's fun to watch the meltdowns and take warranted shots at immature, annoying people and take great joy in their misfortune on the tracks.

Dislike for KB is because he acts like a spoiled, entitled brat 99% of time at the track. Normal, socially responsible people wouldn't allow their child to act the way he does and anytime you are around idiots that don't correct their children they are annoying as hell. It's even worse when someone that is supposed to be an adult does it. So yeah, it's fun to watch the meltdowns and take warranted shots at immature, annoying people and take great joy in their misfortune on the tracks.

I can certainly see your points and agree with them as a lot of his bad behavior is petulance personified. The problem I am having is that people are nit picking the way he drives and lambasting him over nothing while giving the object of their affection a free pass. That always has and always will be hypocrisy in my book.

Some saying Harvick is a bonehead when his crew chief is telling him to go go go and he runs into a car? Childers is the bonehead.
Nascar letting all the teams run cars so low that they can't get the tires off of them is pretty stupid IMO.

Nah, taking what happened Saturday into consideration, KH makes a case for Bonehead of the Race. Note that I also said the blame laid with the crew Sunday in my original post, though. ;)

Back
Top Bottom