Bonehead of the Race - Watkins Glen

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
I'll go with Kez using too many pit stalls on his late stop. Some will call out the #24 pit strategy, but they finished two spots ahead of the #2

I don't really want to say the 2 car because he gave an honest effort to win this thing.
I will say the #22 team for bring such a slow car. I don't know what they are doing wrong but I hope they start cheating again.

KB. He had the fastest car for sure.The move he made on Kez was stupid and punting DP was out of frustration and was just an immature punk move. A big middle FINGER to KB and he deserves the bonehead of the race IMO. Not to mention he didn't give an interview after the race.

KB. He had the fastest car for sure.The move he made on Kez was stupid and punting DP was out of frustration and was just an immature punk move. A big middle FINGER to KB and he deserves the bonehead of the race IMO. Not to mention he didn't give an interview after the race.
You know I'm a Danica fan. THAT was a racing incident IMO. He locked up the brakes and over-cooked the corner. Sucked but **** happens.

You know I'm a Danica fan. THAT was a racing incident IMO. He locked up the brakes and over-cooked the corner. Sucked but sh!t happens.

It was a man child who was frustrated after pulling a moron move on track with Kez knowing he had by far the fastest car all weekend and lost his cool as usual. He was frustrated, drove into turn one too hard and took her out. Simple as that and the bonehead of the race IMO.

I'm going to say Harvick from the Xfinity race. Drove it in way too hard on a restart and spun himself and his teammate out.
Right, I forgot about that. So it is safe to say that Kevin did not have a good weekend. :p

Damn everyone usually just tosses a Danica wreck up to her skill but throw in Kyle Busch and its not her fault at all. My bonehead of the race goes to Keselowski, without that penalty he probably would have won that race.

Damn everyone usually just tosses a Danica wreck up to her skill but throw in Kyle Busch and its not her fault at all. My bonehead of the race goes to Keselowski, without that penalty he probably would have won that race.

The penalty was Kyles fault as well ...... as was the unsafe release of the 4 in pit lane and the engine failure in the 88 :booya:
Pretty sure the brake issue on the 6 was also caused by the 18

Gotta be a tie between Allen G for flubbing a winning car to 13th & Kyle Busch's Danica punt.

Not a chance, he comes out in 8th place and no body is catching Truex if he steps on it.

KB for ruining another awesome car and run thinking he can make it 3 wide at a place it's hard enough to run 2 wide at. Then his usual brat pouting act after the race.

Anyone catch his "hold me back or I will kill Kez after the race" comment to his team? Code for "I'm too much of a ***** to handle it so make me look good."

Yeah, Danica slowed up but since Kyle was involved, well you know.
Hey, I think for the most part Kyle is pretty clean. I don't even think this was intentional although emotion may have got the better of him and he was driving really aggressive. And I'd even say he is usually Clean around Brad but they give no quarter to each other and Kyle is usually the one getting boned the most. I love the rivalry.

Truex never really stepped on it though until Kenseth made him. Brad could have won that race if not for the penalty I believe.
He must have had a lap lead on Truex to pit and still come back in the lead after a splash and go? Was traveling and couldn't watch.

what did Danica/brad say about the altercation on their radios?

Oh, right. Could not even finish the X race and then ends up with an anonymous sub-20th finish. :/

Like I said I always keep it real .. KYLE BUSCH smh he had the best car if he would have just chilled some.. I seen that wreck about to happen I don't know what he was thinking and that's my driver

Some saying Harvick is a bonehead when his crew chief is telling him to go go go and he runs into a car? Childers is the bonehead.
Nascar letting all the teams run cars so low that they can't get the tires off of them is pretty stupid IMO.

Some saying Harvick is a bonehead when his crew chief is telling him to go go go and he runs into a car? Childers is the bonehead.
Nascar letting all the teams run cars so low that they can't get the tires off of them is pretty stupid IMO.

Perhaps the shocks on a few were stiff and wouldn't allow the suspension to drop quickly

what did Danica/brad say about the altercation on their radios?

I heard some f-bombs by DP and then the radio went silent for a few min. I think she said "now I know why so many people hate his ****** ass" :lol2: After a few min of radio silence she gained her composure and Billy told her the fuel mileage strategy they would use to get a decent finish. My guess is she will get a nomination for Radio Sweetheart tomorrow on Race Hub/Radio Active.:lol2:

Last edited:
I heard some f-bombs by DP and then the radio went silent for a few min. I think she said "now I know why so many people hate his ******* ass" :lol2: After a few min of radio silence she gained her composure and Billy told her the fuel mileage strategy they would use to get a decent finish. My guess is she will get a nomination for Radio Sweetheart tomorrow on Race Hub/Radio Active.:lol2:
And her spotter told her Kyle locked his brakes up. The radio did get pretty quiet for a while. She seemed pretty calm to me after that though.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh them details again ;)

What details? Guessing you're talking about the frustrated man child driving like a lunatic into turn one and having to lock up the brakes and failing not to take her out and possibly the drivers in front of her?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom