Bonehead of the Week: Charlotte ROVAL

MRM

Team Owner
No doubt it belongs to Kevin Harvick. Wrecks Elliott, but doesn't knock him totally out. If you take a guy out, take him out. Then, he follows that up by overdriving a corner and taking himself out. Maybe it's time to go to the Fox booth. :rolleyes:

No doubt it belongs to Kevin Harvick. Wrecks Elliott, but doesn't knock him totally out. If you take a guy out, take him out. Then, he follows that up by overdriving a corner and taking himself out. Maybe it's time to go to the Fox booth. :rolleyes:
Yep this

NASCAR for their lame playoff and resets week in and week out.

Even if Harvick advances, his decision was so unbelievably short sighted that he gets the bone head of the entire year. It was pretty much signed and sealed at that moment that you yourself weren't winning jack **** this season after that move. And you decided to make it in the round of 12. Congrats, sir.

IncompatibleEagerCassowary-size_restricted.gif

Byron with a whole season of "chokes" finishing himself off in this cut off race and then trying to blame Reddick for it
I'm pretty damn sure Byron wouldn't have ran himself off the track trying to catch the leaders, if he hadn't been punted out of the position he had by Reddick. With 2-3 three laps to go, the ONLY shot he had was to try to make the car go about a second of a lap faster than it had been going. Should he have just stopped trying? I'd be careful.. The last guy they called a choker around here is now a champion.

I'm pretty damn sure Byron wouldn't have ran himself off the track trying to catch the leaders, if he hadn't been punted out of the position he had by Reddick. With 2-3 three laps to go, the ONLY shot he had was to try to make the car go about a second of a lap faster than it had been going. Should he have just stopped trying? I'd be careful.. The last guy they called a choker around here is now a champion.
I watched Byron shoot himself in the foot all season. Don't need your help

William Byron. And those tears welling up after the race, I enjoyed that.

Welp, wrap this one up. It's not often you see someone completely and perfectly nail it out of the park in post 1.

Back
Top Bottom