Bonehead of the week: Coke 600

MRM

Team Owner
A little late with this, but here we go. Several good candidates this week. I'm going with Jimmie Johnson for turning left on Hamlin, then blaming Hamlin for it.

a bit lacking this week, I can think of two, one really boneheaded and the other kinda picky. I don't know who the idiot was that had their shiny new infield camera going backwards and gave us a picture of doors flashing by on the start/restarts. The KDB fans didn't get to see the 18 rocket around the high side blowing the doors off the cars on the inside. And that leads me to the second one. When they were slathering the track bite down on the track, why did they leave out the restart zone and and the inside of turn one also. Not that it would have mattered a whole lot but damn the outside had a hell of an advantage for everybody on top.

a bit lacking this week, I can think of two, one really boneheaded and the other kinda picky. I don't know who the idiot was that had their shiny new infield camera going backwards and gave us a picture of doors flashing by on the start/restarts. The KDB fans didn't get to see the 18 rocket around the high side blowing the doors off the cars on the inside. And that leads me to the second one. When they were slathering the track bite down on the track, why did they leave out the restart zone and and the inside of turn one also. Not that it would have mattered a whole lot but damn the outside had a hell of an advantage for everybody on top.

The Kyle T Busch fans got to watch him blow the doors off of everyone

I would like to see NASCAR limit the amount of races Xfinity regulars can run in Xfinity. Those guys always screw up a really good Xfinity race.
I don’t watch Xfin or Trucks if there aren’t any Cup guys in the mix.
I can watch no-names at the local short track.
I watch televised races to see stars.

For the week, I'll go with Jesse Iwuji in the Arca race for driving his crippled car right down in front of traffic causing a big wreck for himself.

As for the Coke 600, I'll go with everyone but Kyle for not giving Kyle any competition.

I'm gonna go with the social media idiots. Since last night, I've seen everything from "the 18 team cheated" to "Kyle hasn't won at every track because he hasn't won on the Charlotte roval" to people commenting that Kyle throwing Brexton in the air is a form of child abuse. There are always an abundance of ignorant Facebook and Twitter comments after every race, but they really turned the stupidity up to 11 this week.

I'm gonna go with the social media idiots. Since last night, I've seen everything from "the 18 team cheated" to "Kyle hasn't won at every track because he hasn't won on the Charlotte roval" to people commenting that Kyle throwing Brexton in the air is a form of child abuse. There are always an abundance of ignorant Facebook and Twitter comments after every race, but they really turned the stupidity up to 11 this week.
It gets “better” every week.

I told the wife ..... "Kyle will be hearing about throwing the kid in the air" :rolleyes: I am actually surprised that the police didn't show up to arrest him

I would rank it right up there with the 200 wins goat thing, and won on every track . Social media's responsible for that nonsense, and some people (are they called boneheads?) think it is important. Maybe social media will present a plaque

I would rank it right up there with the 200 wins goat thing, and won on every track . Social media's responsible for that nonsense, and some people (are they called boneheads?) think it is important. Maybe social media will present a plaque
Winning at every track on the Cup circuit isn’t significant?

No-one else has done it.

Gordon and Sr both won on more tracks than KDB and so what and hot sheet. Another frivolous bunch of whoie the press made up.
The tracks on the schedule now are pretty much the same ones that have made up the schedule for the entirety of Kyle's Cup career. Only one that's been added is Kentucky, where he won his first time out. There were a lot of tracks being added and dropped during Sr and Gordon's careers, giving them more potential tracks to win at.

Kyle can't win where they don't race.

I think it’s a shame Kyle didn’t lap the field twice last night.

Too many freebies in the modern era.

Gordon and Sr both won on more tracks than KDB and so what and hot sheet. Another frivolous bunch of whoie the press made up.
I think you’re better than this.

I’ll hold that thought. Please help me with that by not responding.

The tracks on the schedule now are pretty much the same ones that have made up the schedule for the entirety of Kyle's Cup career. Only one that's been added is Kentucky, where he won his first time out. There were a lot of tracks being added and dropped during Sr and Gordon's careers, giving them more potential tracks to win at.

Kyle can't win where they don't race.

you brought up the social media thing some people scoop it up some don't. If you think it is significant great. To me it is just another b.s. claim done without any research and believed as such. In this case social media corrected it.

I think you’re better than this.

I’ll hold that thought. Please help me with that by not responding.
ya can't even say he has won on every current track, and what happens if he doesn't win on the Roval Oh wait? Dude you got played, the better thing? lets forget it ok?

you brought up the social media thing some people scoop it up some don't. If you think it is significant great. To me it is just another b.s. claim done without any research and believed as such. In this case social media corrected it.
Just an honest question, what was BS about it? Had there been another driver that had won at every track before?

I thought Gordon might have had a win at every track before they added Kentucky, but that was in 2011 when he still had a Homestead win missing from his resume (he won there in 2012). And I know Jimmie still has three tracks where he hasn't won. Wasn't sure who else might have pulled it off.

ya can't even say he has won on every current track, and what happens if he doesn't win on the Roval Oh wait? Dude you got played, the better thing? lets forget it ok?
I think they were saying during the broadcast that Kyle has "won at every Cup track he has competed at". Last time I checked they haven't run a race at the Charlotte roval yet, so for now at least, that statement is true.

I think they were saying during the broadcast that Kyle has "won at every Cup track he has competed at". Last time I checked they haven't run a race at the Charlotte roval yet, so for now at least, that statement is true.
With the victory, Busch becomes the first driver in NASCAR history to win a points-paying race at every track.

no he hasn't. past or present.
now before ya do the uh buh uh buh that isn't what I heard, this is from CBfreakinS news. I'm done with this, no hard feelings, congrats to Kyle for whatever it is.

https://www.cbssports.com/nascar/ne...le-busch-makes-history-with-win-at-charlotte/

With the victory, Busch becomes the first driver in NASCAR history to win a points-paying race at every track.

no he hasn't. past or present.
now before ya do the uh buh uh buh that isn't what I heard, this is from CBfreakinS news. I'm done with this, no hard feelings, congrats to Kyle for whatever it is.

https://www.cbssports.com/nascar/ne...le-busch-makes-history-with-win-at-charlotte/
Damn, it's really killing you that Kyle accomplished this isn't it? :lol2:

Don't worry, if Kyle doesn't win at the roval this fall, you can say "He's won at Charlotte, but he's never won at Charlotte!!!" ;)

it isn't Kyle's fault, he didn't come up with the B.S. The boneheads you were complaining about in the first place.

What racetrack hosting current Cup events has yet to see KB in its Victory Lane?

Thanks for again confirming that I'm not missing much when I limit my social media interactions to this joint.

Anybody suggested Kez for missing his pit box and winding up on 40+ lap tires in front on a restart? He might as well have pitted a second since he wound up tail-end anyway.

I am going with this guy...
NASCAR-fan-clinbs-the-fence-at-Charlotte-Motor-Speedway-770x522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom