Bonehead of the Week: DAYTONA

You like that comment huh and again Kyle on his best day couldn't equal up to a wart on Sr's arse.
Which is why Jeff Gordon, who has more wins than Big E, says he wishes he had the talent Kyle has
killingme.gif
killingme.gif

Hey Andy how long was the surgery to remove your lips from Kyle's arse?????

you know it's not nice to talk about the dead Andy

some of the comments you make are about as mature as your hero Kyle's, now i see why you like him so much

trying to remember if tony the terror was castigated this bad after some of his media friendly interviews a few years back. <g>

I've changed my mind. I still think Kyle Busch is the Bonehead of the week, but not for blocking Tony.

Instead I think he's the bonehead for not jumping on Tony's car post race like Steve Shephard did at the UMP Hell Tour at Highland, IL over the weekend.

Here's the video if you haven't seen it (it's near the end):

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1329255514?bclid=595223643&bctid=28629683001

That was something else, wasn't it? But Kyle's a little bit scronny to be trying that on Tony...:cool:

trying to remember if tony the terror was castigated this bad after some of his media friendly interviews a few years back. <g>
Plenty of people hated Tony then. There are some fans who think their driver's the best and everyone else sucks. There are some fans who hates whoever is doing the winning. And there's some fans who hate everyone that doesn't have the last name "Earnhardt".

It'd be nice if we could go through one thread without the endless bashing of Kyle, Junyer (ok, guilty) and Jimmie.

Plenty of people hated Tony then. There are some fans who think their driver's the best and everyone else sucks. There are some fans who hates whoever is doing the winning. And there's some fans who hate everyone that doesn't have the last name "Earnhardt".

It'd be nice if we could go through one thread without the endless bashing of Kyle, Junyer (ok, guilty) and Jimmie.

I have to agree with you on this one. Heck, pretty much every word you said is the truth. I have often wondered what makes some people love one driver sooo much and think everyone else sucks.

Junyer? Marty Jr?

Back
Top Bottom