Bonehead of the Week: Daytona

there is another race to go, I am sure John Pablo has something up his sleeve tomorrow

Mike Wallace

I'm thinking it was a tie. MW seemed to be blocking all night, and came close to causing the same situation earlier in the race. Then he got out of the car and pretty much said the tandem, temperatures and crowded track are too much for him to handle. I can kinda understand Rickys block because it was for the win, but it was dangerous. Dillons choices were to plow right through or take the bullet himself. I think he'll make a different choice next time. I like agressive driving, but I really dislike blocking.

As far as spinning people earlier, Kurt spins more people in RP races by far. Ricky may have trouble finding dance partners for quite some time.

Although I think Stenhouse should share the BH award for that race, one of two things happened coming t0 the checkers. Either Dillon pulled out to block Annett or he pulled out to make a run around Stenhouse and either Stenhouse pulled out to block Dillon or he pulled out to Make a run around around Busch. It all starts at 1:40

Either way, Annett made the first move - as he should have - but all 4 of those cars were going for the win. That whole mess reminded of the finish to the Daytona 500 and do you suppose biffle would've been blamed for blocking Earnhardt had he pulled out to make a run on Kenseth?

I'll hold my vote until after the cup race, but its "Ricky Stenhouse" hands down so far, in my esteemed opinion, for turning two different drivers and causing carnage and then over chop blocking and causing more carnage. Owners should charge him for the cars he wrecked, that would be the way to "Learn" him. :cool:

Dillon caused that wreck at the finish.

Mike Wallace tore up 18 cars.

Stenhouse turned 2 people but Wallace wrecked the field.

Although I think Stenhouse should share the BH award for that race, one of two things happened coming t0 the checkers. Either Dillon pulled out to block Annett or he pulled out to make a run around Stenhouse and either Stenhouse pulled out to block Dillon or he pulled out to Make a run around around Busch. It all starts at 1:40

Either way, Annett made the first move - as he should have - but all 4 of those cars were going for the win.

Interesting. I took another look, and Annett is sawing back and forth, but it doesn't seem to upset Dillions car.

I'm sticking with my first opinion. Ricks late and violent move to block caused that one.

Do you have a Vision World near you? You might want to make a appointment.
stenhouse was throwing blocks left and right, Dillion was trying to counter them, Arnett got just a little behind and Dillon got turned.

btw, that was what we call a wicked,wicked double wicked hit Danica took.

Interesting. I took another look, and Annett is sawing back and forth, but it doesn't seem to upset Dillions car.

I'm sticking with my first opinion. Ricks late and violent move to block caused that one.

I can respect that opinion but Dillon got wrecked by Annett - not Stenhouse - after the 2nd,3rd, 4th cars all pulled out to pass. I guess what I'm saying is that Stenhouse was doing the exact same thing to Dillon that Dillon was doing to Annett.

I should also say that KuBu did a heck of a job hanging on to that car when Stenhouse was all over him just before the line.

...I should also say that KuBu did a heck of a job hanging on to that car when Stenhouse was all over him just before the line.

Agreed, that was a heck of a job keeping the old Great Pumpkin headed for the finish line. Great job Kurt!

I'm still voting for Ricky right now, What Mike did was bad but it was one mistake, yes it took out more people but it was ONE mistake, where what Ricky did was twice and the exact same move, I'm thinking either it wasn't a mistake or he's too dumb to realize that if it happened before it would happen again so either way he's a bonehead and more so then Mike.

They usually release a statement that he was taking medication for a cold and didn't read the lable where it said ' may contain drugs'.

They usually release a statement that he was taking medication for a cold and didn't read the lable where it said ' may contain drugs'.

Which confirms they not only failed it, but didn't have a cold. A.J. gets my vote. For A. Failing his drug test or B. Failing to inform he had a cold and took medication.

I'm still voting for Ricky right now, What Mike did was bad but it was one mistake, yes it took out more people but it was ONE mistake, where what Ricky did was twice and the exact same move, I'm thinking either it wasn't a mistake or he's too dumb to realize that if it happened before it would happen again so either way he's a bonehead and more so then Mike.

Ok, I'm sold. Ricky it is. AJ isn't in this....yet.

Which confirms they not only failed it, but didn't have a cold. A.J. gets my vote. For A. Failing his drug test or B. Failing to inform he had a cold and took medication.

I'm still in a wait and see mode, seen a couple of very good Ship Captain friends of mine careers ruined because even if later they say oops we made a mistake the taint and stink is still there.

I'm still in a wait and see mode, seen a couple of very good Ship Captain friends of mine careers ruined because even if later they say oops we made a mistake the taint and stink is still there.

I forgot to add that it could have easily happened to me, And that scares the sheet out of me.

Back
Top Bottom