Bonehead of the week: Daytona

MRM

Team Owner
I didn't watch the truck race and didn't see much of the Xfinity race. I was going to go with Stenhouse for his dumb move combined with similar moves on Thursday. There are so many, I can't pick just one. Maybe Dillon for crashing the 10 on the last lap, then "dabbing". I'm old and I know nobody does that any more.

FOX and the lack of a post race show aka Victory Lane

OH I had one , and now I cant remember what is was now.

Dillon for his move and any company that sponsors his ride.

Those bashing Dillon for what he did would be the same ones bitching if someone lifted and gifted the win to the leader.

It’s the Daytona 500. I get that people don’t like Austin Dillon. But come on guys.

Bonehead goes to Stenhouse for throwing the block that caused that wreck before the end of stage 1.

I'd wreck my best friend to win the Daytona 500. Hell, I'd wreck Melissa Benoist to win the Daytona 500. :XXROFL:

Those bashing Dillon for what he did would be the same ones bitching if someone lifted and gifted the win to the leader.

It’s the Daytona 500. I get that people don’t like Austin Dillon. But come on guys.

If Chase Elliott had done what Austin Dillon did, he'd be praised for his aggressiveness and doing what he had to do to win.

Bonehead goes to Stenhouse for throwing the block that caused that wreck before the end of stage 1.
Nobody is ranting about the situation with the 41 and the 12. Maybe that's because Blaney lifted instead of driving through the 41.

Fox for those terrible promo packages yapping about Danica's career like she was the best thing ever. Such a shame another woman never came along during her pathetic time here and actually won a race. At least after today I'll finally stop yapping about how garbage she is.

Also the horrendous side panel with the standings. That **** needs to go.

oh gees, how many bonehead moves Stenhouse made this weekend. He is the John Wes Townley of restrictor plate racing. I have faith he will fade away back to the 20's next week.

Such a shame another woman never came along during her pathetic time here and actually won a race.

Quite a few did in Late Models.

I'm still bitter Johanna Long never got a shot in a legit ride. She won the ****** Snowball Derby for crying out loud.

Quite a few did in Late Models.

I'm still bitter Johanna Long never got a shot in a legit ride. She won the ******* Snowball Derby for crying out loud.

I meant in nascar though, how many woman are even out there now in the 3 big series? I only noticed Cobb this week and that's cause they only showed her cause of that hard wreck.

I know the two aren't related at all but NHRA has skilled talented women that actually win and become champions and NASCAR has monster energy girls and had the most overrated driver in history, it's quite pathetic really.

Stenhouse is my pick. It was way too early in the race for that sh!t.

My 2 cents but I get why guys like Dillon, Stenhouse, Almirola and others gotta go balls to the wall at plate tracks. The only way these cats are gonna get a win is by plate, fuel mileage or weather so they gotta go all out when things present themself.

I meant in nascar though, how many woman are even out there now in the 3 big series? I only noticed Cobb and that's cause they only showed her cause or that hard wreck.

I know the two aren't related at all but NHRA has skilled talented women that actually win and become champions and NASCAR has monster energy girls and had the most overrated driver in history, it's quite pathetic really.

It's coming. Natalie Decker's probably going to run some in Trucks and she's got a lot of buzz behind her after her ARCA pole. Hailie Deegan in K&N has plenty of buzz and plenty of funding behind her.

Best female racer I've ever seen is Kate Dallenbach. Shame her career never panned out.

It's coming. Natalie Decker's probably going to run some in Trucks and she's got a lot of buzz behind her after her ARCA pole. Hailie Deegan in K&N has plenty of buzz and plenty of funding behind her.

Best female racer I've ever seen is Kate Dallenbach. Shame her career never panned out.

Good to hear I don't really follow those other series unless I catch a race on tv here and there and I missed the ARCA race his week.

NASCAR for the restrictor plates and yellow line rule

Drivers in the Xfinity race for acting like they don't even belong in ARCA

Hamlin for walling Bubba on the way to the line with no shot to win

Dillon for bulldozing Almirola

Me for watching the race
Chase E that's karma u wrecked Erik Jone's in the duel and tried on Brad K (didn't work that time bonehead!

I'd wreck my best friend to win the Daytona 500. Hell, I'd wreck Melissa Benoist to win the Daytona 500. :XXROFL:

If Chase Elliott had done what Austin Dillon did, he'd be praised for his aggressiveness and doing what he had to do to win.

It's just extremely hypocritical for people to get upset at Denny wrecking Chase but not to get upset for Dillon to dump almirola whatever Daytona 500 or Championship what the f is the difference

Back
Top Bottom