Bonehead of the week: Indy

I mean, it is called RACING for a reason. If he was a lapper, sure...but I mean just because someone is a playoff driver doesn't mean you should pull over. :XXROFL:it sucks that a wreck happened, but it's racing.

Plus 1. It's not like AJ did it on purpose. 2. Bowman still made the playoffs.

Don’t get how someone is a bonehead for racing? If you have to concede to the top 18 drivers wtf are the others even out there?

Didn’t get to watch the race but I’d give it to Denny for his dickhead comments.....”meaningless” drivers? What an ass....

From the replays I've seen, it sure looked like AJ was racing way over his head in a car that wasn't good enough to even be competitive. 18th place and not knowing what your driving is bonehead. Maybe he was jacked up on speed again. :p

From the replays I've seen, it sure looked like AJ was racing way over his head in a car that wasn't made to race. Maybe he was jacked up on speed again. :p

If a driver raced for me and just let someone go by they wouldn’t drive for me anymore. He made a mistake but I’m not sure it’s worthy of this award. But to each their own. We all got opinions.

If a driver raced for me and just let someone go by they wouldn’t drive for me anymore. He made a mistake but I’m not sure it’s worthy of this award. But to each their own. We all got opinions.

Cool. You sure catch on quicker than that Charlie fellow. ;)

I'm just trying to figure out where you're coming from on this one.

That's easy. Don't drive way over your head and affect another drivers race in such dramatic fashion. The more you cost that driver, the more it will cost you. Only a knucklehead bonehead would believe the 47 was touched by an angle and suddenly transformed from an 18th place car into a chase contender.

Give it up. He makes more sudden U turns than the Roadrunner with Wile E. Coyote chasing him. Beep Beep.

Your boy started it. :p

Back
Top Bottom