Bonehead of the week: Kansas

MRM

Team Owner
I was all set to give it to Ty Gibbs for taking a car barely dinged up to having it towed to the garage and out of the race. But I'm not sure if it should go to Noah Gragson. Pick a fight with someone to getting punched yourself without getting in a lick. Tough call between these two.

I was all set to give it to Ty Gibbs for taking a car barely dinged up to having it towed to the garage and out of the race. But I'm not sure if it should go to Noah Gragson. Pick a fight with someone to getting punched yourself without getting in a lick. Tough call between these two.
Noah would’ve got a lick in if Ross didn’t hide afterwards. So gotta go with Ty for sure.

Reddick and Hamlin

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There are several.

Ross’s bodyguards
Ty Gibbs
Reddick
Whoever the Rick Ware car was that was racing the 5 and 11 so hard with like 10 to go

After seeing the replay, I gotta go with Gragson as well. He acknowledged that his car is terrible and he’ll likely be lapped by Chastain many more times this year. Seems he only went after Chastain to make himself seem relevant.

James Small for his tire f up AGAIN. Fastest car was obviously the 19 and he managed to screw it up. Good job mate!

Gibbs for destroying his car on the way back to the pits, and then not wanting to get out.
I can almost hear the conversation...
NASCAR: "Ty, put your net down and get out of your car."
Ty: "No! You can't make me! My granddaddy will have you fired!"

Definitely Ty Gibbs. Who else destroys hundreds of thousands of dollars and all those points for um….I can’t even figure it out.

Gragson’s hair may be second place but the actual punch didn’t seem to bother him much so he gets the alternate crown.

Ty Gibbs. I was yelling at the tv wondering what he was doing. Destroyed a car that most likely could've continued in the race.

I can’t fault the Chastain Personal Security (CPS) crew, they just were protecting their meal ticket. I think it has to be Gragson’s Haircut. One question, Why? That cut was questionable when kids my age at the time were wearing it in the 90’s.

I can’t fault the Chastain Personal Security (CPS) crew, they just were protecting their meal ticket. I think it has to be Gragson’s Haircut. One question, Why? That cut was questionable when kids my age at the time were wearing it in the 90’s.
From what I read, he lost a bet to Austin Dillon and the haircut came from that.

1. Noah for driving way over his abilities in a car that he himself said was handling badly and trying to pass on the outside of Chastain, who was giving him plenty of room. "LOOK AT THE VIDEO".

2. Ty for costing his Grandpa umpteen thousands of dollars for tearing his car up for no good reason.

1. Noah for driving way over his abilities in a car that he himself said was handling badly and trying to pass on the outside of Chastain, who was giving him plenty of room. "LOOK AT THE VIDEO".

2. Ty for costing his Grandpa umpteen thousands of dollars for tearing his car up for no good reason.
I just want to know if there’s anything Ross could do, where you would actually blame him?

And before you ask is there anything he can do where I wouldn’t blame him. I already did before. ;) so don’t dodge the question with a question since I answered already. Because I legit feel he could straight up dump a guy, like move down two to three lanes to do it, and you would find away to blame the guy he wrecked.

I just want to know if there’s anything Ross could do, where you would actually blame him?

And before you ask is there anything he can do where I wouldn’t blame him. I already did before. ;) so don’t dodge the question with a question since I answered already. Because I legit feel he could straight up dump a guy, like move down two to three lanes to do it, and you would find away to blame the guy he wrecked.

You asked: I just want to know if there’s anything Ross could do, where you would actually blame him?

"sure", when he is the cause, of late haven't seen any reason to.

You Stated: I legit feel he could straight up dump a guy, like move down two to three lanes to do it

Now you are just making **** up, come on man.

FYI: Since you bring this up now after Noah wrecked himself. How could you possibly blame Ross fro Noah driving way over his abilities and blaming Chastain? Look at the video replay again before you answer that question.

I guess you give Hambone a pass for putting Larson in the wall on the last lap.

You asked: I just want to know if there’s anything Ross could do, where you would actually blame him?

"sure", when he is the cause, of late haven't seen any reason to.

You Stated: I legit feel he could straight up dump a guy, like move down two to three lanes to do it

Now you are just making **** up, come on man.

FYI: Since you bring this up now after Noah wrecked himself. How could you possibly blame Ross fro Noah driving way over his abilities and blaming Chastain? Look at the video replay again before you answer that question.

I guess you give Hambone a pass for putting Larson in the wall on the last lap.
They have been times where he did wreck someone and you find away to blame who he wrecked. Like last week, “he lifted” it’s the damn turn, you don’t go full speed in a turn. He’s dumped people. It’s fine being a fan but damn. At least hold your driver accountable like I do. Like Phoenix for the Championship. I said it was Chase who wrecked himself, and not Ross. I held my driver accountable, not once have I seen you blame Ross. If you have, let me know.

It doesn’t matter my answer because you’ll have an excuse like always.

Read the race thread I called Denny a hack. I said he was a bitch for doing what he would complain about. Nice try tho.

my vote is Noah

kid is an idiot, walks over there all tough, then grabs Ross.... and gets punched right in the face, and wasn't able to connect any of his own.

honorable mention: denny hamlin for ruining what was setting up to be an epic finish at the start/finish line.

my vote is Noah

kid is an idiot, walks over there all tough, then grabs Ross.... and gets punched right in the face, and wasn't able to connect any of his own.

honorable mention: denny hamlin for ruining what was setting up to be an epic finish at the start/finish line.
Because Ross’ handles stepped in… that’s not Noah’s fault at all lol. What’s he supposed to do start hitting everyone in his way

my vote is Noah

Yeah, if you're going to act like you want to fight you might want to be prepared to actually throw the first punch.

There wasn't going to be an "epic finish" if Denny Hamlin didn't "ruin" it, because he would've had to lift on the straightaway and Larson would've driven away.

There wasn't going to be an "epic finish" if Denny Hamlin didn't "ruin" it, because he would've had to lift on the straightaway and Larson would've driven away.
maybe, maybe not. we'll never know.

Larson was getting very loose, and Denny was way better in turns 3/4 then he was in turns 1-2.

maybe, maybe not. we'll never know.

Larson was getting very loose, and Denny was way better in turns 3/4 then he was in turns 1-2.
Do you know how important momentum is in these cars? If Hamlin lifted for Larson, it would've taken him a full lap or more to make that ground back up.

Lifting in that moment means handing the win to Kyle Larson.

Do you know how important momentum is in these cars? If Hamlin lifted for Larson, it would've taken him a full lap or more to make that ground back up.

Lifting in that moment means handing the win to Kyle Larson.
We literally saw it ALL race. You lift, you lose 5 spots.

I just hope Denny remembers that next time he’s moved.

By the way he won’t since he already admitted he be pissed about it. Whomp whomp. He’s a bitch.

Reactions: sdj
I just hope Denny remembers that next time he’s moved.

By the way he won’t since he already admitted he be pissed about it. Whomp whomp. He’s a bitch.

Any racer would be pissed if they got moved like that on the last lap. And any racer would've moved someone like that on the last lap.

Hamlin did nothing wrong. In that exact moment, Kyle Larson was literally in his way. He had two options, move Larson or lift and give the win away.

Back
Top Bottom