Bonehead of the Week: New Hampshire

And yet we hate the one guy thats does show some emotion.

Kyle is one of the rare drivers that does show emotion, and it has helped the sport. Just look how the switchboard lights up on Windtunnel after Kyle does something. Kyle maybe hated by a lot of people, but then again so was Dale Earnhardt Sr while he was alive.

Sr never smashed a trophy, but he did make fun of Mark Martin's drinking problem while the two of them were contending for a championship (which I think is a lot worse). He's done the bump and run more times then I can remember, and would wreak you just as soon as pass you.

Kyle has a long way to prove that he's at The Intimitador's level, but the two do share a common thread in their aggressive racing style. Who knows, in 20 years we might be cheering for Kyle to win the Daytona 500 after he's won everything else there is to win. So, yeah, I do give Kyle a hard time. He's not my favorite driver, but I don't hate him.

After all, America loves a good villain. NASCAR could only hope that Shrub and Jr mix it up some more. It's one of the few rivalries these days.

Here's the real question...Who's fault is it that most of those involved in "the big one at N.H." are not in the top 12 in points. I'll tell you whos fault it is; it's their own for not stepping on the gas at the right time and for not trying to take advantage of a situation. That's why Kyle is 8th in points and they are not.

Kyle is one of the rare drivers that does show emotion, and it has helped the sport. Just look how the switchboard lights up on Windtunnel after Kyle does something. Kyle maybe hated by a lot of people, but then again so was Dale Earnhardt Sr while he was alive.

Sr never smashed a trophy, but he did make fun of Mark Martin's drinking problem while the two of them were contending for a championship (which I think is a lot worse). He's done the bump and run more times then I can remember, and would wreak you just as soon as pass you.

Kyle has a long way to prove that he's at The Intimitador's level, but the two do share a common thread in their aggressive racing style. Who knows, in 20 years we might be cheering for Kyle to win the Daytona 500 after he's won everything else there is to win. So, yeah, I do give Kyle a hard time. He's not my favorite driver, but I don't hate him.

After all, America loves a good villain. NASCAR could only hope that Shrub and Jr mix it up some more. It's one of the few rivalries these days.

If Kyle drove a black car, had a mustache and wore goofy looking goggles, everyone would kiss the ground he walked on.

Andy isn't his real name. It's Erica. Here's a picture of the cute couple:

080606_NS_06KyleBusch9.jpg

:D

Kyle hit Montoya(bounced off of the #42) right before the big wreck as well. He might not of been in complete control himself.

If Kyle drove a black car, had a mustache and wore goofy looking goggles, everyone would kiss the ground he walked on.

BUT HE DON'T ! and never will Andy !!!!

don't get me wrong Kyle can drive a car but as bobby hamlton once said "he wouldn't make a pimple on Earnhardt ass"

Just goes to show you, What comes around goes around.
Piss off enough people and they will pay you back.
Good job by all.
:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

My vote goes to Bill Weber and what ever he did last Friday night. Apparently is was bad enough for him to be in the running for the Bonehead of the Week: Daytona thread too.....

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#weber

Tom Bowles reported on RaceTalkRadio.com that Bill Weber will be replaced by Ralph Shaheen again at Daytona. During Monday night's "Doin' Donuts" radio show Tom Bowles from SI.com and Frontstretch.com reported that TNT will replace Bill Weber again on Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway for the broadcast of the "Coke Zero 400." Fans can listen to the complete broadcast by going to the RaceTalkRadio.com homepage and listening to the archived show from last night.(6-30-2009)

My vote goes to Bill Weber and what ever he did last Friday night. Apparently is was bad enough for him to be in the running for the Bonehead of the Week: Daytona thread too.....

http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#weber

Tom Bowles reported on RaceTalkRadio.com that Bill Weber will be replaced by Ralph Shaheen again at Daytona. During Monday night's "Doin' Donuts" radio show Tom Bowles from SI.com and Frontstretch.com reported that TNT will replace Bill Weber again on Saturday night at Daytona International Speedway for the broadcast of the "Coke Zero 400." Fans can listen to the complete broadcast by going to the RaceTalkRadio.com homepage and listening to the archived show from last night.(6-30-2009)

Good, let's keep it that way! Weber can stay away for good, as far as I'm concerned. I hope TNT pays attention to the internet, because there's been pretty much nothing but high marks concerning weber's absence.

Makes you wonder what it was he did, and if it's bad enough to get permanently replaced?

Admittedly I didn't read all 6 pages as the bunch of you blamed Kyle or Martin for causing the big one. Seems to me that if Lil'E knew how to drive there wouldn't have been an incident to begin with. I know you're going to say drivers spin their tires all the time. But that just isn't true. Out of 43 drivers and numerous restarts how many times does it happen in a race? That's right, not often. Face the truth if this were Jimmie, as he has done in the past, all you 48 haters would be putting him up for bonehead but since it's Lil'E he automatically gets a pass.
Bunch of hypocrits... :eek:

Admittedly I didn't read all 6 pages as the bunch of you blamed Kyle or Martin for causing the big one. Seems to me that if Lil'E knew how to drive there wouldn't have been an incident to begin with. I know you're going to say drivers spin their tires all the time. But that just isn't true. Out of 43 drivers and numerous restarts how many times does it happen in a race? That's right, not often. Face the truth if this were Jimmie, as he has done in the past, all you 48 haters would be putting him up for bonehead but since it's Lil'E he automatically gets a pass.
Bunch of hypocrits... :eek:

Oh, puleaaase! Seriously, only Jr has spun his tires on a restart? It did happen once this race, it's also happened at least once in just about every race around, and to a ton of drivers. Name one that has NEVER screwed up on a restart.

Restarts are hectic, man. Everybody is fighting for every inch that’s out there because it’s so hard to pass with these cars. If you can get it done right now, then you can kind of single-file out for a while and then you don’t have to worry about much. The sooner you can get everything done – the quicker, the better, the more you’re by yourself.”

I guess this makes the big wreck last Sunday Brian France's fault! :D

Back
Top Bottom