Bonehead of the Week: Texas

You have got to be kidding. Are you so young that you can't remember what coverage was like ten or twenty years ago? I remember waiting for a paper to come so I could find out who won the race.

For crying out loud, get real.

You have got to be kidding. Are you so young that you can't remember what coverage was like ten or twenty years ago? I remember waiting for a paper to come so I could find out who won the race.

Did you know Jimmie Johnson wrecked on lap 2? :rolleyes:

Instead of calling the race, and showing the few passes there were, they kept the camera on a car that's 100-something laps down all race. Absolutely pathetic.

That was before Andy was born.

Did you know Jimmie Johnson wrecked on lap 2? :rolleyes:

Instead of calling the race, and showing the few passes there were, they kept the camera on a car that's 100-something laps down all race. Absolutely pathetic.

I watched the race and recorded it. TMS was one of the best races I have seen in a while. And actually, I think JJ wrecked on lap 3 but I will watch it again so I can not enjoy it as much as you did. :beerbang:

ESPN for missing everything, again.

HEY ANDY,GET A GRIP!!!

THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN YOU BASHING A NETWORK.

YOU'RE PROPENSITY FOR DISINGENOUISM HAS SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW.
REFLECTING ON YOUR PREVIOUS POSTINGS HAS MADE FOR A SERIOUS CASE CASE OF HALITOSIS ,THE STENCH THAT CAN BE REFLECTED IN YOUR HATRED OF ALL THINGS THAT ARE NOT TNT.
I AM QUITE SURE YOUR KIND OF PERSONNA WOULD GO A LONG WAY AT BRISTOL.
CONNECTICUT. HOME OF ESPN.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT RILE ME ,AND IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE I POST ANY DIATRIBE THAT MAY NOT BE CONDUSIVE TO YOUR ILK.

FOR A PERSON THAT JOINED IN FEBURARY OF THIS YEAR,AND TO HAVE THE NUMBER OF POSTINGS YOU HAVE MAKES ME WONDER,

DO YOU SEE MANY RACES IN PERSON,OR IS THE TRACK THAT CLOSE TO YOUR BASEMENT WINDOW THAT YOU CAN SEE IT ALL LIKE SAURON.

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY.i PROBABLY WON,T BE ALLOWED BACK,BUT I FELT SOMEONE HAD TO SAY SOMETHING.

I don't know about bonehead but my vote for hero of the race would be the 77. Just might have put a little drama back into this chase.
:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

I don't know about bonehead but my vote for hero of the race would be the 77. Just might have put a little drama back into this chase.
:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

I am not convinced that the 77 should be held accountable for taking JJ out. Go back and look at lap three. That said I most certainly enjoyed what the 77 accomplished. ;)

:XXROFL:

I go to more races in a year than you can count.

I may have come across a little harsh earlier. I have been watching racing for fifty years. When I started watching racing the tracks were using an abacus to keep track of laps and a spring wound watch to time cars.

Think about the technology we enjoy today and try to be a tad bit more optimistic about all of the things we have been given.

I also attend many races every year. The super modifieds and the USAC's are my favorite.

:XXROFL:

I go to more races in a year than you can count.

TRY GOING TO MORE. I CAN AND HAVE COUNTED VERY MANY TIMES,SOMETIMES WITH BOTHHANDS THE NUMBER OF RACES I HAVE ATTENDED.
IT'S NOT THE NUMBER,IT'S WHAT YOU ABSORB WHEN YOU ARE THERE.SO WHAT IF MY GUY DOESN'T WIN,BIG DEAL IF THE ANNOUNCING SUCKS,SO I PAID TOO MUCH FOR A SODA. BIG DEAL... I AM THERE TO ENJOY THE ATMOSPHERE,WHETHER IT'S THOMPSON SPEEDWAY,WATERFORD SPEEDBOWL,SEEKONK SPEEWAY,LOUDON,LEE,DOVER,CHARLOTTE,ETC...........

IT'S THE RACING.PERIOD.

I may have come across a little harsh earlier. I have been watching racing for fifty years. When I started watching racing the tracks were using an abacus to keep track of laps and a spring wound watch to time cars.

Think about the technology we enjoy today and try to be a tad bit more optimistic about all of the things we have been given.

I also attend many races every year. The super modifieds and the USAC's are my favorite.

Dirt late models at Potomac Speedway and asphalt modifieds at Langley Speedway are my favorites. ARCA, USAR Pro Cup Series and asphalt late models are high up on my list though. Looking forward to driving 7 hours to North Wilkesboro next year. :beerbang:

Just Kyle's try at winning all 3 races this weekend.

I think the pit strategy side of it was bad, but seriously,... we saw an under 25 year old young man dominate all three series in three different vehicles. Regardless of whether he had enough gas to finish or not is irrelevant. When this kid gets all of his ducks lined up, nobody will beat him and he will continue to rewrite the NASCAR history books, as he's already begun. Just wish he was in a Ford.

I don't really think Kyle was the boob for running out of gas. I mean he almost made it and came up just one lap short.

Boob was JMP for taking out Edwards and then putting the blame on Carl:rolleyes:

i'm gonna congratulate Kyle on a solid effort this weekend, sad he didn't win the 500 but oh well, he's young & he'll win a lot more races in the future. Also thank you Mr. Hornish Jr for tightning back up the points race. I bet Penskes wreck waiting to happen driver was sitting in his living room last week thinking someone has to slow Jimmie down & then Kurt called & said "hey Sam, since your season is a wash & everyone knows you suck in a stock car, why don't you help me out for a case of Miller". Sam was like "you know what, make it Genuine Draft & you got a deal..."

My vote goes to Hornish. My second place vote goes to Montoya for blaming his bad driving on Edwards. My third place vote goes to Andy for another week of complaining for no reason.

:beerbang:
My vote goes to Hornish. My second place vote goes to Montoya for blaming his bad driving on Edwards. My third place vote goes to Andy for another week of complaining for no reason.

I think the pit strategy side of it was bad, but seriously,... we saw an under 25 year old young man dominate all three series in three different vehicles. Regardless of whether he had enough gas to finish or not is irrelevant. When this kid gets all of his ducks lined up, nobody will beat him and he will continue to rewrite the NASCAR history books, as he's already begun. Just wish he was in a Ford.

It gets old hearing about this kid's potential and how good he is. He has been racing full time in Cup for 5 years now, and how many Championships....zilch, none, zero

Kenseth after 4 years - 1 Championship
Johnson after 5 years - 1 championship
Tony after 4 years - 1 championship
Gordon after 5 years - 2 Championships.

I seriously doubt the "kid" will ever win any Championships. Heck, this year, his fifth, and he didn't even make the chase. :rolleyes:

It gets old hearing about this kid's potential and how good he is. He has been racing full time in Cup for 5 years now, and how many Championships....zilch, none, zero

Kenseth after 4 years - 1 Championship
Johnson after 5 years - 1 championship
Tony after 4 years - 1 championship
Gordon after 5 years - 2 Championships.

I seriously doubt the "kid" will ever win any Championships. Heck, this year, his fifth, and he didn't even make the chase. :rolleyes:

Bonehead goes to Hornish IMO. Sorry but the guy still drives his car like it will stick like an IRL car. When is he going to learn to stop overdriving these damn pigs?

Kyle can't get any love? Nexy year will be his year, again.

I agree with this, and Chromehorn.

Bonehead goes to Hornish IMO. Sorry but the guy still drives his car like it will stick like an IRL car. When is he going to learn to stop overdriving these damn pigs?

Kyle can't get any love? Nexy year will be his year, again.

Until one race where his car isn't perfect and he blows it up or hits the wall on purpose?

I think it goes to the #18's new crew chief. Trying to push your fuel milage an extra 2 laps, coming up short, and then stalling on pit road is not the way to start out on a new team.

After watching the race again online, I vote for the #5 and #24 teams for helping Jimmie get back on track.

Sportsmanship trumps competition. How does Rick Hendrick think Mark and Jeff will feel if they lose the championship by 8 points? Happy because they helped Jimmie make history? I don't think so.

Yes, indeed --- but none of them were leading the race at the time. When you have such a dominate car, you shouldn't take the chance.

:beerbang:

No just leading, but in a different time zone. Kyle was so dominate, that it makes coming up 2 laps short on fuel just seem stupid. Nothing Kyle can do about that. That's the fault of his new crew chief. Not a good way to make your debut with the team.

Back
Top Bottom