Bonehead of the Week: Watkins Glen

Truex for throwing a hissy fit even though he came up the track right in front of Keselowski. What did he expect would happen, especially on the final turn of the final lap?

bonehead for brian france's cell service for his "put it out" text being delayed when the 2 cars spun with NO contact

first he dumps Danica on a restart then he blocks the 2 who had a run on him and cause the 42 to wreck aswell just flat out dumbass drving from Truex today and I hope Danica pays he ass back and send in the wall at bristol.

first he dumps Danica on a restart then he blocks the 2 who had a run on him and cause the 42 to wreck aswell just flat out dumbass drving from Truex today and I hope Danica pays he ass back and send in the wall at bristol.

Danica will put herself in the wall before she does Truex

I really thought A.J. Allmendinger would get this award hands down. He takes himself out of contention with a speeding road penalty and tried to blame it on something else. Then dumps Larson on the final turn on the last lap, costing Larson 20+ points. The runner-up is Keselowski for dumping Truex for second place.

Truex has turned into a full blown diva. Every weekend he is always crying about something. Dude it's just hard racing! Also thought the 18 and 47 were driving around like their heads had been cut off. Oh well the circus will make another stop next weekend........

I agree with the MRN nomination.

The Truex hissy fit was over the top, but I think we have to let these warriors get riled up on the cool down lap, or when a microphone is shoved in their face before even getting a drink of water. If Truex's hard on lasts over four hours, call a doctor, but if it doesn't we should refrain from skewering the guy for racing with passion.

I agree with the MRN nomination.

The Truex hissy fit was over the top, but I think we have to let these warriors get riled up on the cool down lap, or when a microphone is shoved in their face before even getting a drink of water. If Truex's hard on lasts over four hours, call a doctor, but if it doesn't we should refrain from skewering the guy for racing with passion.

The incident between BKez and Truex looked more like a racing situation to me and just a byproduct of what happens during go time. A question I have is why would BKez claim to be at fault when speaking to Truex? Did JLo apologize to Matt Kenseth?

@AndyMarquisLive first post nailed it. No others can top that. My wife and I listened to the race while lounging in the pool and the announcement of his death came with somewhere about 20 laps to go. That's something that's completely inexcusable IMO. On track activities with drivers racing for position at any lap don't compare in the least. This thread could have been closed before the second post was made.

The incident between BKez and Truex looked more like a racing situation to me and just a byproduct of what happens during go time. A question I have is why would BKez claim to be at fault when speaking to Truex? Did JLo apologize to Matt Kenseth?
JLo apologized to Truex when he didn't even touch him. Penske guys are gun-shy anymore. An incident happens anywhere near them they get blamed now even though the others involved would do the same thing if given the chance.

If you feel you haven't done anything wrong it makes no sense to apologize.
I think that Brad and JLo have learned though that it is probably better to go say something than let it blow up like when Matt carried a hard on against JLo. It isn't that unusual for a driver to go to the other one just to clear the air right away. Then if the other driver wants to whine then it is their problem Maybe Truex's attitude is being changed by some of the whiners in the Toyota camp like Hamlin and Matt.

Back
Top Bottom