Bonehead of the Week

For the Pocono race today, I think the bonehead move belongs to the Jackman on the #78.
We have seen this before, he needs to give that jack a second pump even just a half pump to make sure the tires clear the fenders.

For the Pocono race today, I think the bonehead move belongs to the Jackman on the #78.
We have seen this before, he needs to give that jack a second pump even just a half pump to make sure the tires clear the fenders.

You mean the jackman of the team which won the race NOT the fueler of the 22, right?

You mean the jackman of the team which won the race NOT the fueler of the 22, right?
Fueler was a new man on the job and yes he made a mistake. But this isn't the first time the jackman has made that mistake. Imagine if that had happened near the end of the race?
He was lucky it was early enough for Martin to recover.

BTW the 22 had lots of time to over come that mistake. They just didn't have a top 5 car.

Fueler was a new man on the job and yes he made a mistake. But this isn't the first time the jackman has made that mistake. Imagine if that had happened near the end of the race?
He was lucky it was early enough for Martin to recover.

78 won right?

Is this the right time for the 22 to be screwing with crew members? Dunno.

Corvette pace car driver in the Indy..it's a big jump to a Vette from a 4 door grocery getter.

Nascar? guess we won't be hearing much this week about Adam Stevens being the holy grail crew chief for KDB. at least Kyle blamed it on a foot booty. I think he has learned to not knock the preachers stuff. Boneheads together in harmony :D

Last edited:
Nascar? guess we won't be hearing much this week about Adam Stevens being the holy grail crew chief for KDB.

If I do that, I would be trolling. Kyle finished 3rd. ****** terrible, right? Stevens is the deal.

If I do that, I would be trolling. Kyle finished 3rd. ******* terrible, right? Stevens is the deal.
I guess I should have given each a half a bonehead apiece to make one. Team sport an all. :D I knew you would rise to the bait. jus kidding he was a threat all day long. Pocono is the definition of a one lane track after they get strung out. They wiggle and weave but the leader in clean air is pulling away.

the 34 ?car for crashing in pit lane and hitting the 1s pit crew.

How about the Fox producers? They had some pretty bad timing on commercials today - including a full cutaway for the only time the 18 and 4 actually raced on the track.

But yeah, the Indy pace car is hall of fame bonehead.

How about the Fox producers? They had some pretty bad timing on commercials today - including a full cutaway for the only time the 18 and 4 actually raced on the track.

But yeah, the Indy pace car is hall of fame bonehead.

To see racing, the camera guys usually concentrate on the back marker ballet. Darrel Waltrip "Bubba did a great job in the pits" ............... gets speeding penalty for "doing a great job in the pits" :rolleyes:o_O

Then there was THIS DW gem. Blaney sat on the pole and led lap one by a couple of car lengths. "That means he has a pretty fast car." I'm not sure what I would do without concise hard hitting expert commentary like that......:rolleyes:

Then there was THIS DW gem. Blaney sat on the pole and led lap one by a couple of car lengths. "That means he has a pretty fast car." I'm not sure what I would do without concise hard hitting expert commentary like that......:rolleyes:

Some of the fans probably think that "getting the pole" means that he hit a light pole in the garage area ............. Darrell schools em :booya:

DW for me. He had some gems yesterday, but the one that stands out was when he asked JG what beach he was going to be on for vacation and Jeff didn’t have any of it. I figure it’s that time of year when the announcers annoy me, but DW is keeping this award warm for Rick Allen. Two races away from that dofus. I can’t say the Pace Car guy from Indy , that’s just hilarious. You just know he was trying to show off and be a bad ass but he forgot one thing...talent. Figure it’s going to be a rough one at the office for him today.

I give it to the whole 22 team. Missed on fuel, then Logano dumps Jones on a restart.

Just for the record, the 22 gas man was Ray Gallahan, who also was the 22 jack man that dropped the car off the jack at Homestead 2014..:oops:

But for the bonehead award, I'll just pile on and vote for Pace Car Man...

Outside of the Detroit pace car deal, my vote goes to DW, for obvious reasons. Besides the gems mentioned above "That 48 is out there showing why he's the multiple time champ, he's fast" right as Johnson is losing two positions.

In fact, i think we should rename all of these weekly bonehead threads to "The DW Bonehead Move of the Race." :D

Just for the record, the 22 gas man was Ray Gallahan, who also was the 22 jack man that dropped the car off the jack at Homestead 2014..:oops:

But for the bonehead award, I'll just pile on and vote for Pace Car Man...

I still crack up lmao what an idiot

I think a corvette pace car was hit during a caution at Greenville Pickens speedway in the 90s.

I'd go with the pace car driver too. But an article I read about the incident pointed out the guy has experience driving pace cars in all kinds of weather and on that track. Pace cars are driven much harder and closer to their limits than we'd think just to keep the race cars from having to drive too slow. One of the Indycar drivers pointed out that that corner has a crown in it and it is a tricky corner. Still...

Back
Top Bottom