Bowl Bash 2013-2014

Tough game to watch. My Bride and I were wondering if Sumlin could fire up the defense. Who knows what he told them at halftime but whatever it was they responded. They came back on the field and responded to the call; "GIG'EM AGGIES!"

http://corps.tamu.edu

What is the record for points scored in a Bowl game, that had to be getting close. I kept thinking that Boone's luck was going to run out on his passing game. Good game though.

The "experts" at halftime said the game would get out of hand in the second half and Stanford was going to dominate the Michigan State team. Someone forgot to tell Michigan State because they've flipped the script.

David Shaw needs to stop being so damn conservative with his play-calling. Three yards and a cloud of dust doesn't cut it, and certainly not down by four with two minutes to go in your own territory. Same guy who forgot Andrew Luck was his quarterback in the Fiesta Bowl a couple of years ago.

What is the record for points scored in a Bowl game, that had to be getting close. I kept thinking that Boone's luck was going to run out on his passing game. Good game though.
I think Baylor and Washington put up 120+ a couple of years ago when RG3 was still there.

Yeah, about that 17.5 point spread. UCF up 49-35 with possession in good field position. They're going for the kill now. Gotta love it when an underdog flips the script. Blake Bortles and Storm Johnson running wild.

Yeah, about that 17.5 point spread. UCF up 49-35 with possession in good field position. They're going for the kill now. Gotta love it when an underdog flips the script. Blake Bortles and Storm Johnson running wild.
A lot of the mock drafts I'm seeing have Jacksonville taking Blake Bortles with the #3 pick. Makes sense since he's a semi-local product.

The only chance Oklahoma has against Bama tonight, is if Bama is down about not being in the title game and they show up off their game.

The only chance Oklahoma has against Bama tonight, is if Bama is down about not being in the title game and they show up off their game.
Anything's possible. I remember a few years ago when Utah not only beat, but dominated Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. I know this is a completely different team, but still anything is possible. Michigan State and UCF weren't supposed to win yesterday either.

Anything's possible. I remember a few years ago when Utah not only beat, but dominated Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. I know this is a completely different team, but still anything is possible. Michigan State and UCF weren't supposed to win yesterday either.

UCF was the better team all along and made the experts look foolish. Alabama on the other hand, they're the top team I the country and would win their third straight National Championship if not for a fluky, albeit exciting, play at the end of the SEC title game.

UCF has just been underrated all year. They had South Carolina on the ropes and gave Penn State one of their two home losses.

Baylor struggles when they play outside of Waco and it showed again last night.

It's almost as if Alabama doesn't care and didn't bother showing up. And they shouldn't care. The best college football program in the country is in this **** show? It's BS.

The college playoff system can't come soon enough. It won't last long though. Everyone will start crying when it's SEC vs. SEC for the National Championship every single year.

I could hear a whistle on that 4th&1 and saw Alabama hesitate. Stupidity, honestly. It was probably a fan in the stands. There's a reason players are taught to play past the whistle - for a number of reasons. That's one of them. Football 101.

Back
Top Bottom