Brad Keselowski - Official Thread

Ford 222

Team Owner
But Superspeedway racing is such a crap shoot.....Here he is again!
Glad he got a win for the playoffs but I don't take a ton of pride in this win. I don't think Tona/Dega are really as much about the driver as I do about the car/team. I'd rather see a win at Darlington.....

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Logano not only was picked a favorite but was dominating the race until dumb ass Denny turned him. Brad drove a smart race. The Penske's had a one, two, three at Daytona until they tangled earlier this year that led to another Ford with McDowell winning the race. The Fords had 5 out of the first top ten positions at Dega. They are pretty good at the super speedways this year

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
1619463445775.png

Team Penske

Team Owner
Well remember Brad learned the ins and outs of plate racing from Jr.

Jr literally passed on knowledge to a whole lot of drivers out there. Then, look at Logano massively improving since joining Penske on plate tracks. Same with Blaney and being a competitive on plate tracks.
Credit to Penske i would think.

jaqua19

Team Owner
But Superspeedway racing is such a crap shoot.....Here he is again!
Saw this coming years ago.

Brad has been exceptional at Talladega, he always has been, and imo, he's been the best plate driver for years. Very good shot at getting to 8, imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Revman

TRD
Saw this coming years ago.

Brad has been exceptional at Talladega, he always has been, and imo, he's been the best plate driver for years. Very good shot at getting to 8, imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think Denny is as good if not better. He does more with less in terms of teammates, and now he has other manufacturers working with him because he is Dale Jr. level.

Musrat#2

Team Owner
I think Denny is as good if not better. He does more with less in terms of teammates, and now he has other manufacturers working with him because he is Dale Jr. level.
Dude, you are the most bias person on here towards Toyota. Do you own a Toyota dealership are something? You gotta be getting a paycheck from Toyota to be this bias, amirite. This thread is about Brad and not Denny. Why are you even talking about Denny and saying he is better Brad? LMAO

Old Kid

Team Owner
Contributor
Dude, you are the most bias person on here towards Toyota. Do you own a Toyota dealership are something? You gotta be getting a paycheck from Toyota to be this bias, amirite. This thread is about Brad and not Denny. Why are you even talking about Denny and saying he is better Brad? LMAO

Honesty is an admirable virtue. :laugh:

Top Bottom