Brian France looking to purchase the Carolina Panthers

The NFL ownership would never approve Brian France. The dude is a total loser.

They already have their resident drunk asshat in Jim Irsay.

If buying the Panthers meant Brian France would step down from a management position in NASCAR to take an active role there, I would personally donate to their ownership bid.
Every NASCAR fan needs to put their life savings in a hat to get this deal done.

Brian France would develop a Helmet of Tomorrow (HOT) that would drastically reduce injuries and provide for more action and excitement at NFL games. No longer would guys need to exit games in the event of a concussion, but rather they'll be placed on a 5 minute clock to obtain a new HOT helmet.

NASCAR denies report Brian France involved to buy Carolina Panthers

In the statement to NBC Sports, NASCAR stated: “NASCAR denies the accuracy of the WCNC report. Brian France is not involved.”

WCNC, citing three unnamed, sources reported Wednesday that France is part of a group that wants to buy the Carolina Panthers with France becoming the new major holder.

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2018/01...olina-panthers/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

I wonder who the three sources were. This statement could be construed in different ways. Are other NASCAR figures involved? But it seems definitive regarding Brian France himself. That's too bad.

I wonder who the three sources were. This statement could be construed in different ways. Are other NASCAR figures involved? But it seems definitive regarding Brian France himself. That's too bad.
Probably from medical professionals in the Charlotte area. I understand they know all the inside stuff. :rolleyes:

The NFL ownership would never approve Brian France. The dude is a total loser.

They already have their resident drunk asshat in Jim Irsay.
Who says drunk asshats don't want their company? :p

Haven't seen France say, tweet, or do squat to affirm or deny it. I thought he was all up to speed in the social media. At least that is what he says.

Haven't seen France say, tweet, or do squat to affirm or deny it. I thought he was all up to speed in the social media. At least that is what he says.
Nothing to say. I wouldn't comment on every ****amamie Internet theory either.

When do we ever see or hear France do anything? He’s rarely in the garages and when he’s on stage he runs off as fast as possible. The guy is CEO in name only.

Back
Top Bottom