Brian France looking to purchase the Carolina Panthers

I'm not a football fan so don't know the rules, but I'm pretty sure all those rules will have to be rewritten.

When do we ever see or hear France do anything? He’s rarely in the garages and when he’s on stage he runs off as fast as possible. The guy is CEO in name only.
I find it hilarious that the guy cannot even do the easy role of powerless figurehead right. All he has to do is show up to a handful of press conferences and hand out the season championship without looking like a complete jack ass.

Smile,
Say something positive and compliment the team for their hard work,
Hand over trophies,
Shake hands,
Pause for group photo,
Stand to the side, with a smile, while the team does their speeches,
Maybe do one more hand shake before walking off the stage.

So @)$&ing easy that only a silver spoon brat is capable of messing it up.

Whatever you think of football, being a team owner is as close to a lock on a good investment as there is.

Whatever you think of football, being a team owner is as close to a lock on a good investment as there is.

It's probably not a bad investment, but I think the days of explosive growth are probably over. Jerry Jones paid $140 million for the Cowboys in 1989, and it is now estimated to be worth 4.8 Billion. That kind of return on investment is never going to happen again, not even close. With the current state of the league, and what you would have to pay to get a franchise, a sharp guy could probably make more money in the stock market.

Great ! now I suppose we will have football players running around dodging race cars at Daytona ....... football poker

Back
Top Bottom