Bubba in the 45

Wasn't Bootie Barker Dave Blaney's crew chief during that infamous Darlington race in 2003 where they finished third? He has been around for a while. I'm happy that he's finally having success in that role.

Wasn't Bootie Barker Dave Blaney's crew chief during that infamous Darlington race in 2003 where they finished third? He has been around for a while. I'm happy that he's finally having success in that role.

I believe so, he was definitely Jason Leffler’s crew chief at Nashville in 2004 when he won in Busch Series.

Think this is 6 top 10s in last 9 races. They found something and ever since Bubba has shown great improvement. I say he makes playoffs next season
I don't think they found something as much as they lost a substandard pit crew. It's easier to stay up front when you're not losing a half-dozen spots on every stop.

I don't think they found something as much as they lost a substandard pit crew. It's easier to stay up front when you're not losing a half-dozen spots on every stop.
I'm sure the pit crew helped, but that team just seems a LOT better to me all around now. Can't say whether it's hardware or just attitude, but it's hard to argue with the results.

Some people cannot draw a distinction between not liking someone and that person's abilities. Just because you don't like someone does not mean they aren't good at what they do.

Some people are just the reincarnation of the Devil.

Yeah that’s true lol. Bubba did run up front a lot at the first race at Kansas this season….and then his crew screwed up and he had to keep fighting his way to the front.

The 45 is currently 5th in the owners' standings and the 2 is on the bubble with a 2 point advantage over 13th.
Blaney to the 2 next week.

So Cindric theoretically could be out of the drivers championship yet the 2 could still be in the hunt of the owners championship? Wild.

So Cindric theoretically could be out of the drivers championship yet the 2 could still be in the hunt of the owners championship? Wild.
Don’t think so this round, since the one car who’s driver isn’t in advanced in the owners. If you take a look it’s kinda funny. 45 is in 5th and Ryan is in 5th for drivers. So the two difference in both are in same spot right now, and everything else lines up the same. In fact, Austin is 2 above the line.

Now if Bubba ain’t win and get the 45 in next round for owners, then it would be possible yeah

Back
Top Bottom