Bubba passes out

Whether it be this #BACKTHEBLUE or #BLUELIVESMATTER or "The Thin Blue Line", I believe the messaging is solely in support of law enforcement and police, and without much delineation as to good apples or bad. Firefighters aren't really in the conversation, or a point of contention. Everyone respects firefighters and other emergency workers, and I'm not familiar with any arguments that they are an oppressive force.

This is Mike Harmon we're talking about, so I'm sure he'd be willing to explain his intent if you'll meet him at the Applebee's.

I'm hoping #BACKTHEBLUE gets plenty of camera time.

It's not a good virtue signal.

Oh, you'd bet your ass they'd be salivating over if it were, say, after 9/11. But it ain't so they won't care. Money money money.

A large point of the black lives matter movement is to create and support better community policing.

At the end of the day, #backtheblue and #blacklivesmatter have each other‘s back.

Don’t let vocal minorities in either camp create division, hate and message distortion.

Can't believe there has been no mentions of Wallace's infamous 'thrown water incident at the sickly and exhausted Alex Bowman when he was down on the ground and half dead at the Roval after just escaping sudden death playoff elimination and so forth....

Not sure how it ties in but everything or point matters too, on an internet thread.
I at least expected one of the internet karma gods that's gifted with parcing out justice to pronounce that the curse was now upon Wallace.

A large point of the black lives matter movement is to create and support better community policing.

At the end of the day, #backtheblue and #blacklivesmatter have each other‘s back.

Don’t let vocal minorities in either camp create division, hate and message distortion.

Many of them do, and that's commendable. Some of them are equating policing to slavery and want to abolish it, which is insane. It's way too large and nebulous a "movement" to label easily.

I saw a black dude on Twitter say that if black inner-city neighborhoods want more respect, they should be joining their PDs. People from that background are going to have more empathy and understanding than some suburban white dude from out of town. There's going to be culture clash otherwise.

...I saw a black dude on Twitter say that if black inner-city neighborhoods want more respect, they should be joining their PDs. People from that background are going to have more empathy and understanding than some suburban white dude from out of town. There's going to be culture clash otherwise.
Having criminal records would disqualify them from becoming a LEO.

Back
Top Bottom