Bubba says drivers poop themselves in a race?????

I think he’s tryin to just be funny and say what he knows will get the best reaction honestly.

It’s really not that difficult to control your diet in a fashion to where you eliminate ‘such events’ for 4-6 hours... I mean between sports and another job I do where I’m behind the wheel for hours... it’s to my advantage to factor things like this into ‘preparation’...

If I’m doing that, surely these drivers have figured out how to set themselves up for a 4-6 hour window that they’re in the car.

https://racingnews.co/2017/09/07/dale-earnhardt-jr-****-in-victory-lane/

^ bad link

A shame really ... I was excited for some more toilet humor.
replace the stars with a three letter word that starts with S and ends in T and has h i in the middle

Yeah ... I’ll get right on that.

Puerile thread.

I would think for a 2+ hour race it could happen, I mean who hasn’t had a time when their body said NOW.

When motorcycle legend Malcolm Smith spoke at our mc he said riders regularly piss themselves in the Baja 1000 but that dropping a deuce was much more rare because they ‘planned for it diet-wise’.

He did say however that it does happen (paraphrasing) ‘they just don’t want to give up that minute or two’.

Obviously, Bubba is referencing very small turds. He doesn't actually say anything remotely resembling that but I know what he meant.

Before the camshafts were placed higher in the engine blocks, the turds were much larger and more difficult to clean up.

(reading in Howard Cosell voice recommended)
...So many things are now becoming apparent in consideration of last years epic water throwing attack at the Roval.
As an exhausted Alex Bowman was laid out, and Bubba viciously assaulted him with a bottle of water.
The shot heard around the world was one that left the wimmins and children crying.

Now we know Bubba used some restraint and it could have been much worse.
Bubba was packing and he had other throwing options. He could have used the weapons of Ass Destruction.

I am pretty sure that Jeff Burton and Steve Letarte have squirted themselves a few times.
You win. Sometimes I wonder if that's not part of what we're hearing during the broadcast. :lol2:

Bad joke. I'll get out...

Walking Away GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Back
Top Bottom